Sign in to follow this  
TBar1977

Keystone Classic

Semis at 3P

Finals at 530P

Keener/PSU MFOR at 133.  DeSanto advances

Carl protecting Keener's record?

This is a pretty weak early season tourney for the Nits.  It's a shame they pull out of two of their opportunities to have an interesting early season test (Vincenzo pull out at 165).

I guess the only went to stage another wrestle-off between McCutheon and Cassar?  Or will someone MED FFT there as well?

Carl protecting Keener's record?

This is a pretty weak early season tourney for the Nits.  It's a shame they pull out of two of their opportunities to have an interesting early season test (Vincenzo pull out at 165).

I guess the only went to stage another wrestle-off between McCutheon and Cassar?  Or will someone MED FFT there as well?

Who is carl? 

Damn. Nolf has gotten downright nasty out there. Last year he seemed to be all about the takedown. This year it’s line he decided it wasn’t good enough texh falling everyone so now it’s like he decided he has to beat the crap out of everyone up top and pin them to death.

I like DeSanto over Gonser in the 133 final. Gonser beat Giangenelli 2-0 and he didn't look nearly like he would fend off DeSanto's pace. I think Dippery might get Cortez. Dippery is good on the mat, so Cortez will have to step it up in the final if he expects to win. 

Assuming he doesn’t get pinned (Deakin up 8-1 after two periods) I’m curious to see if he can take Zain down. Probably a stretch but if anyone can I’d say it’s him.

Hey Big I agree. Over these past years we have seen 'the train' being almost taken down.  Almost is the operative here. It would seem that his opponents are just about geared to, and expect

that almighty hammer to come down hard and heavy, when close to an almost TD.

Edited by denny