Buckxell

Flo Technique videos

Jabronies have it on lock down. Sucks to be a young wrestle now, because we had it made when it was free. NO FREE LUNCHES! *except at schools.

I am a member and i still don’t see it anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I too would like to know. You can search for them and find some but there is no drop down or an organized way to find them.

Not sure why they would make this change right before wrestling season. Wouldn't this have been something that they should have done in the offseason?

I too would like to know. You can search for them and find some but there is no drop down or an organized way to find them.

Not sure why they would make this change right before wrestling season. Wouldn't this have been something that they should have done in the offseason?

Yeah I am sure there’s a lot involved in making a big change to layout... but I hope it’s still a work in progress and they add tab for videos/technique back.

It appears Flo is unwilling to pay the cost of developing access to the content that their customers pay for.  It is not just technique videos.  If you click on rankings, you will not find NCAA rankings listed on the subsequent rankings page.  Just a lot of old big board and 6 month old conference stuff.  Rankings are important to Flo. They generate them and promote them every week.  Search for NCAA rankings from the search tool and there is an article that you have to read to get the link to follow for NCAA rankings.  Even then, the article date doesn't match the rankings date and its questionable if you are reading the latest info  Pathetically, the rankings button is one of the most prominent features of the entire UI.

They are using the google approach to a User Experience - search for it and we'll serve up ads while you spend your time doing so.

Edited by Plasmodium

Main reason I originaly subscribed originally when their streaming options were very limited limited. One of the reason I decided to comeback to Flo again along with a guarantee of better streaming. Streaming guarantee wasn’t fulfilled but having the tech videoes was enough to keep me signed up while the stream issues panned out. So yeah having easy access to those videos is a big part to consider when determine where my money needs to go.

Edited by MadMardigain

The technique database was a pretty awesome touch years ago for any wrestler that had an account. I know they've pushed a lot of these "behind the dirt" videos, but having some way to access some of this old content would certainly be a nice touch. Hoping for a videos tab in the new layout as well for an easier way to get to more recent content that isn't covered as well on the homepage. I'm guessing some of these things will get done once they further work with the new layout 

The technique database was a pretty awesome touch years ago for any wrestler that had an account. I know they've pushed a lot of these "behind the dirt" videos, but having some way to access some of this old content would certainly be a nice touch. Hoping for a videos tab in the new layout as well for an easier way to get to more recent content that isn't covered as well on the homepage. I'm guessing some of these things will get done once they further work with the new layout 

I loved Flo's technique database. You have pros like John Smith teaching the low single series, Kenny Monday demonstrating a beautiful lateral drop, Ian Miller's inside trip, boot scoot, and so many other experts instructing moves that they've mastered.

To be honest, haven't really searched Flo for these technique videos recently. Are they really gone now?

Couple of more things on this. Really liked the way you could choose so many different clinicians demonstrating their respective techniques or you could choose videos that emphasize different positions (neutral, top, etc). 

Also have to say, always enjoy the Behind the Dirt series as well. You da man Mike!

Still waiting.........

Me too.

Gonna see my little nephews on Christmas day and would love to show them some of the technique videos. At least we still have Mike Mal's videos. Might be a little advanced for them but I'm sure my nephews will enjoy Mike's BTD clinics.

Also hoping at least one of the nephews gets a wrestling mat for Christmas so we don't have to destroy the living room again.   :D

Yeah that was how the paid part of flo originally started... I believe it was called technique wave. It was great, and I would love to have something like that. Now I can't even find those videos when I search for them!

Just checked it out and all the content is brand new. I wonder if they will post the old Technique Wave videos there.

You can use the search function to search for old videos. There isn’t the sort/drill down feature of the old site, but it looks to me that the old videos are still there.

Thanks Flo.

The Kenny Monday lateral drop is back! (Not sure, but looks like a newer version with the footwork and the alternative lat drop.) One of my favorite moves and Coach Monday looks like an artist hitting it. Just beautiful.

You can use the search function to search for old videos. There isn’t the sort/drill down feature of the old site, but it looks to me that the old videos are still there.

That's the part that I feel would be crucial. I don't remember all of the videos that were available there, so having a tool to use to assist me with refreshing my memory would be great.