• Please log in to reply
149 replies to this topic

#141 2td3nf

2td3nf

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,395 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 12:15 PM

Didn't get a chance to see any of the matches yet but it is great to see Dake and Taylor get more international competition. Plus if you can do that well in Iran......

And hats off to Gwiz. This guy just keeps improving. Geno is awesome. I gotta see the match. 

Edited by 2td3nf, 08 December 2017 - 12:16 PM.

#142 Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,649 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 12:39 PM

silver result is cool too, two times to be in the final, nice 

• Coach_J likes this
The opinions and views expressed in my posts, are intended to promote Russian international styles wrestling and international wrestling in general. Please excuse misspellings, misunderstandings, or misinterpretations. I am doing my very best to communicate in English, but it is a work in progress. I speak several languages, but I am still learning context, culture, and local tradition. I love USA and I am doing my best to be a great ambassador. Thank you for understanding.

#143 Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,649 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 12:40 PM

Didn't get a chance to see any of the matches yet but it is great to see Dake and Taylor get more international competition. Plus if you can do that well in Iran......

And hats off to Gwiz. This guy just keeps improving. Geno is awesome. I gotta see the match. 

Geno was injured, he made one match in the final. 

Ur welcome! 

• 2td3nf likes this
The opinions and views expressed in my posts, are intended to promote Russian international styles wrestling and international wrestling in general. Please excuse misspellings, misunderstandings, or misinterpretations. I am doing my very best to communicate in English, but it is a work in progress. I speak several languages, but I am still learning context, culture, and local tradition. I love USA and I am doing my best to be a great ambassador. Thank you for understanding.

#144 Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,649 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 01:12 PM

How good is the guy that beat Gilman?  He beat a silver medalist from India earlier right?

Atari competed at wordl 2017 too. Lol....fate it is fate, some day u win world, some day u loss to no name. It was like Kudukhov beat 4 times Sejudo but never was olympic champ 

#145 2td3nf

2td3nf

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,395 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 02:05 PM

The guy Synder is wrestling is HUGE, how does he make this weight?

Baitsaev? He's also the guy that came very close to beating Sadulaev up at 97kg in 2017 Russian Nationals. Sadulaev beat him like 8-7 or something iirc.

#146 wfan24

wfan24

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 08:54 PM

The match of Snyder vs. Baitsev:   

Snyder looked amazing. Russia is weak at 97kg now if Sadulaev moves out, with Gatsalov and Gadisov gone.

Sadulaev: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA2E-agG43U

Sadulaev looks small even for 92kg but still teched people and did not get scored on. 

Seems Geno got injured, still won though.

• Coach_J, Cletus_Tucker and 2td3nf like this

#147 Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,649 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 07:11 AM

Baitsaev? He's also the guy that came very close to beating Sadulaev up at 97kg in 2017 Russian Nationals. Sadulaev beat him like 8-7 or something iirc.

Baytsaiv is heavy, competes at 125 kilos, his weight about 115 kilos 

#148 Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,649 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 07:12 AM

The match of Snyder vs. Baitsev:   

Snyder looked amazing. Russia is weak at 97kg now if Sadulaev moves out, with Gatsalov and Gadisov gone.

Sadulaev: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA2E-agG43U

Sadulaev looks small even for 92kg but still teched people and did not get scored on. 

Seems Geno got injured, still won though.

his weight is 94 kilos, of course guys who frist time competed at 92 have walk around weight - 100-102 kilos. 

#149 sgallan

sgallan

Hall of Fame Member

• Members
  • 29,159 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 10:32 AM

Baytsaiv is heavy, competes at 125 kilos, his weight about 115 kilos

He gassed bad. He was done at the end of the first. He didn't look as if he was ready for the pace of Snyder. To be fair him and the rest of the world. Thanks for the links!

Edited by sgallan, 09 December 2017 - 10:33 AM.

#150 sgallan

sgallan

Hall of Fame Member

• Members
  • 29,159 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 10:49 AM

his weight is 94 kilos, of course guys who frist time competed at 92 have walk around weight - 100-102 kilos.

Sadulaev did not look small in this match.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users