• Please log in to reply
345 replies to this topic

#341 pamela

pamela

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,952 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 03:33 AM

That foot sweep was the sweetest TD I've seen all year so far.

It was a thing of beauty, almost choreographed the way it seemed to happen in slow motion - both times he hit that foot sweep.

I am also in favor of giving Jason Nolf a bonus point for having the straightest ankle bands left on the mat. It still cracks me up!

#342 paboom

paboom

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 561 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 11:00 AM

Hoffman from Bucknell was probably a higher recruit coming out of HS than Cassar. His brother is #1 and headed to Ohio State.

That was a response to the PSU fans who mentioned Cassar lost to a nobody. Everyone in PA knows who the Hoffman brothers are, just not some PSU bandwagon fans.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

#343 PANewbie

PANewbie

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 12:58 AM

Finally, a PSU fan who knows how to call it straight. A given to some. Blasphemy to a select few others who need to chill way the F out.

Cael Sanderson wasn’t always impressive. Jordan Burroughs is most certainly not always impressive. Even John Smith, in winning his second Olympic gold, had his unimpressive moments (he even lost a match). That’s not insulting those guys. It’s just truth.

You seem to have trouble with the definition of Impressive-adjective. 1. having the ability to impress the mind; arousing admiration, awe, respect, etc.; moving; admirable:

At 165 PSU wrestles a 149 RS FR against a ranked Lehigh wrestler and keep it to MD.  I mean, I agree Pipher wasn't impressive in that he was never a threat to beat Wolf.  But you don't think an unranked RS FR wrestling up 2 weights, not only avoiding a pin but keeping it to a MD against a ranked wrestler earned respect or admiration?

#344 wrestlingnerd

wrestlingnerd

Gold Member

• Members
  • 6,812 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 01:43 AM

Honestly, no.
  • LoStNuMbEr, pjm46 and rstrong like this

#345 AllISeeIsBronze

AllISeeIsBronze
  • Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:30 PM

^Hahahaha, daaaaaaamn. Yo. That made me laugh.

#346 madcat11

madcat11

Gold Member

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:39 PM

Honestly, no.

How dare you

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users