Sign in to follow this  
cangemi

Cliff Kleen thread

How about the times when Bo was pressing and Zahid retreating?  Very subjective as less was called throughout the tournament.  You have no credibility since you refuse to see the obvious--Zahid was gassed and Zeke helped him get a breather.

They were both attempting to score so that's why they weren't getting hit with repeated stalling calls. This is not hard to understand.

This thread is not about Nolf. Nolf didn't wrestle at this tournament. This Nolf obsession is disturbing.

Disturbing to whom?  You?  I can see that.  Do you feel like a real **** for not answering straight forward questions? Real telling that you become Mr. Red Herring.  

They were both attempting to score so that's why they weren't getting hit with repeated stalling calls. This is not hard to understand.

When someone is retreating they are attempting to score?  Especially when they aren't attempting a shot?  I get it!

When someone is retreating they are attempting to score?  Especially when they aren't attempting a shot?  I get it!

Zahid was taking shots. The refs obviously agreed or else they would have hit him with more calls.

Disturbing to whom?  You?  I can see that.  Do you feel like a real **** for not answering straight forward questions? Real telling that you become Mr. Red Herring.

This thread is not about Nolf. This is not hard to understand.

Actually, I am a fan of Zeke(Michigan native and actually reffed a couple of his matches) and Zahid.  I definitely was not rooting against Bo, but I don't like to see something so blatant take the match out of the wrestlers hands.  Honestly, maybe Zahid's little arm flail was his asking for the challenge, BUT I still firmly believe his having his forehead planted in the mat for 11 seconds was the reason it was asked for and NOT because anyone truly believed that takedown was OB.

For the sake of trying to raise my bar in the eyes of headshuck, I have said my piece and wil respectfully bow out from here.  If you want the last word, feel free to respond and it will be so!

Well here try this one on. I don't think I would know either one of them walking down the street and I was in the arena and I was screaming lung time out. And then I watched it on video later and I didn't change my mind. I think wrestling may have the least objective fans of anybody I've ever seen!

Lol. my wife and I were hiking yesterday then at a party last nite. Apparantly I was also in the brains of headshuck and MSU158. Ha ha.

What are you referring to? Might have me mixed up with someone else.

Edit:

Ah, this?  "You have no idea how low the bar is for these two to start arguing."

"the bar" is not the same as "tbar."  

I was referring to bigmik and MSU

Edited by headshuck

What are you referring to? Might have me mixed up with someone else.

Edit:

Ah, this? "You have no idea how low the bar is for these two to start arguing."

"the bar" is not the same as "tbar."

I was referring to bigmik and MSU

To be fair, the bar for tbar to start arguing and derailing a thread into PSU fanboyism is also very low. Basically, is there a thread started by someone else on any topic whatsoever? If so, TBAR is incoming with some post about Cael Sanderson. Edited by LoStNuMbEr

To be fair, the bar for tbar to start arguing and derailing a thread into PSU fanboyism is also very low. Basically, is there a thread started by someone else on any topic whatsoever? If so, TBAR is incoming with some post about Cael Sanderson.

You have quite the imagination. A poor one, but an interesting one.