Sign in to follow this  
cangemi

Cliff Kleen thread

Taylor Venz is 11-0 with all pins and tech falls, I believe. He's just overwhelming everyone he's faced so far.

Owen Webster took him down and rode him out in the first period at the Daktronics. Webster chose down to start the second, Ventz went inside cradle and pinned him.

Kollin Moore is looking horrible. I wonder if he is sick. Won his first match 13-11 and just barely beat an unranked NE kid 3-2.

Yeah something must be wrong. He looks off. It’s not like he got worse since last year. He is coming off a junior world bronze.

I imagine he is sick or had a bad cut or something. I’m not too concerned. Hope he doesn’t take a loss here for the sake of seeding, but it doesn’t really matter. Still think he wins it all in March

If this is the case for Moore, he could easily lose his next match, or MFF out.  I think i'd rather see him MFF out, than take a "bad loss" or two... there's zero reason that the guy that was hanging with Cox and Pfarr should be doing so poorly... they should have each been majors easily, if not TF's.

If this is the case for Moore, he could easily lose his next match, or MFF out. I think i'd rather see him MFF out, than take a "bad loss" or two... there's zero reason that the guy that was hanging with Cox and Pfarr should be doing so poorly... they should have each been majors easily, if not TF's.

He also pulled out of the classic but wrestled at there thanksgiving meet so I wonder what’s wrong with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't find the schedule of rounds anywhere.  Anyone know?

Friday, December 1, 2017
6:40am: Skin Check
7:00am: Weigh-ins, Las Vegas Convention Center
9:00am: Round 1 Pig Tail Championship, Round 2 of (32) Championship, Round 3 Consolation of (32), Round 4 Championship of (16), Consolation 1st of (16) Round 5 Consolation 2nd of (16)
6:00pm: Round 6 Championship Quarter Finals & Consolation Round 1st of (8)
Saturday, December 2, 2017
7:45am: Skin Check
8:00am: Weigh-ins, Las Vegas Convention Center
9:00am: Round 7 Consolation 2nd of (8)
10:00am: Round 8 Championship Semi-Finals, Round 9 Consolation Semi Finals, Consolation Finals 5th & 6th, 7th & 8th Places
3:00pm: CHAMPIONSHIP FINALS 1st & 2nd, 3rd & 4th Places
Edited by ThatLogSchuteWasCarrying

Friday, December 1, 2017

6:40am: Skin Check

7:00am: Weigh-ins, Las Vegas Convention Center

9:00am: Round 1 Pig Tail Championship, Round 2 of (32) Championship, Round 3 Consolation of (32), Round 4 Championship of (16), Consolation 1st of (16) Round 5 Consolation 2nd of (16)

6:00pm: Round 6 Championship Quarter Finals & Consolation Round 1st of (8)

Saturday, December 2, 2017

7:45am: Skin Check

8:00am: Weigh-ins, Las Vegas Convention Center

9:00am: Round 7 Consolation 2nd of (8)

10:00am: Round 8 Championship Semi-Finals, Round 9 Consolation Semi Finals, Consolation Finals 5th & 6th, 7th & 8th Places

3:00pm: CHAMPIONSHIP FINALS 1st & 2nd, 3rd & 4th Places

Go on....