Sign in to follow this  
TobusRex

Kyle Dake vs Mark Hall

Dake.

Stronger, more athletic, better scrambler, more moves in his arsenal, and the worst stylistic match up for Hall; Dake is fine to win by holding a lead. His defense is too solid for Hall to try and get through.

People say Hall knows how to win when the time counts, and that's true, but Dake's done that four times now.

It's not BS... we're comparing a rising sophomore to the latest 4-time NCAA champion... that is flattery... not BS... thanks for making a comment for the pure sake of making a comment...

I think it'd be a good scrap, but in the end I'mma go with Hall over LogieBear. Just a gut feeling.

What weight are they wrestling at? Dake vs Hall at 79kg (is that the new weight)? You have to pick Dake if this match happens in the next 24 months. After that still probably Dake but Dake gets older and Hall gets closer to his prime. Problem is that Dake is capably of beating everyone in the world IMHO. Dake beat Cox. Dake beat Taylor. I think that Dake is damn close to being able to take out JB. So why wouldn't he be able to beat Hall?

What weight are they wrestling at? Dake vs Hall at 79kg (is that the new weight)? You have to pick Dake if this match happens in the next 24 months. After that still probably Dake but Dake gets older and Hall gets closer to his prime. Problem is that Dake is capably of beating everyone in the world IMHO. Dake beat Cox. Dake beat Taylor. I think that Dake is damn close to being able to take out JB. So why wouldn't he be able to beat Hall?

Burroughs

iMar with ease

Dieringer x3

Tsargush

So on and so forth

I'm not even a huge fan of Dake (mainly because of his behavior at times), but he beat Tsargush while having a broken hand. He outscrambled both Tsargush and Taylor, who are better than Hall imo.

Give it a few years, sure. Until then, I feel most posters here have recency bias.

Dake DID beat Burroughs, he just lost the best of 3 series.