Sign in to follow this  
Buckxell

We’ve earned the right to fail... again

Remember Mr Flo’s big statement after PSU vs OSU last season? Can Mr Flo issue some type of statement again after this failure at Vegas? Can he use wrestling phrases to articulate things.. like “we got tech-falled today.” Get him on FRL for an explanation of what went wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Buckxell

Remember Mr Flo’s big statement after PSU vs OSU last season? Can Mr Flo issue some type of statement again after this failure at Vegas? Can he use wrestling phrases to articulate things.. like “we got tech-falled today.” Get him on FRL for an explanation of what went wrong.

Was this before the finals? Finals worked fine for me.

I was having problems a few weeks ago using explorer. Since I've been using google chrome, Flo works fine. Don't know if that helps.

My problem is the NCAA refs letting wrestlers walk off the mat for a free timeout and they call it "action". (Sorry, I know, we've discussed this a million times already.)

I emailed them twice today. The response I got was that it was fixed. Unbelievable. It wasn’t fixed and I showed them screenshots. How can customer support not replicate the issue? It worked on laptop and every other device so it appears. The problem was on Apple TV. All I got in finals was Mat 3 (3rd place bouts) and the only reason I found that was by searching for events that take place in the future. Not even a response of “we’re sorry and working on a fix”.

I emailed them twice today. The response I got was that it was fixed. Unbelievable. It wasn’t fixed and I showed them screenshots. How can customer support not replicate the issue? It worked on laptop and every other device so it appears. The problem was on Apple TV. All I got in finals was Mat 3 (3rd place bouts) and the only reason I found that was by searching for events that take place in the future. Not even a response of “we’re sorry and working on a fix”.

I know Flo guys read this message board... do any of you guys have the balls to speak on behalf of your company?

there were problems with the app. the stream itself - on desktop, mobile, etc - worked fine.

i don't know what the problem w/ the app was, but it affected both Roku and Apple TV platforms.

you could watch it, you just couldn't watch it via the app.

i know this isn't the answer you're looking for - but when the app is down and you really want to watch it on the big screen, try using chromecast.

there were problems with the app. the stream itself - on desktop, mobile, etc - worked fine.

i don't know what the problem w/ the app was, but it affected both Roku and Apple TV platforms.

i know this isn't the answer you're looking for - but when the app is down and you really want to watch it on the big screen, try using chromecast.

I wish Cyon would have told me that and hopefully you guys are working on a fix. Instead he just says “the issue is fixed” which it wasn’t.

I know your not an IT guy (either am I). But damn your content is good, if you had the IT you guys would be unstoppable

I watched the finals flawlessly on my iphone...using 3G…in a moving car and then sitting in a parking lot waiting for my vet to open…in Jakarta, Indonesia.  Seriously…on the freaking other side of the world the stream was perfect.

Thanks, Flo.  I think that is pretty bada$$.

That makes me wonder how many complaints could have been fixed by switching browsers, restarting a modem, rebooting a computer, etc… and how many are truly problems on Flo's end.

I watched the finals flawlessly on my iphone...using 3G…in a moving car and then sitting in a parking lot waiting for my vet to open…in Jakarta, Indonesia.  Seriously…on the freaking other side of the world the stream was perfect.

Thanks, Flo.  I think that is pretty bada$$.

That makes me wonder how many complaints could have been fixed by switching browsers, restarting a modem, rebooting a computer, etc… and how many are truly problems on Flo's end.

Ditto. In Flow's defence I was able to stream the Minnesota / OKC dual on my tablet  which was tethered to a  SKT(korean carrier) mobile hotspot on a train heading  toward Busan from Seoul. 

Ditto. In Flow's defence I was able to stream the Minnesota / OKC dual on my tablet  which was tethered to a  SKT(korean carrier) mobile hotspot on a train heading  toward Busan from Seoul. 

I will be in your neck of the woods next week.  Good to know everything works fine as Walsh Ironman should be on flo this weekend.   (dreading the flight to Incheon)

I watched the finals flawlessly on my iphone...using 3G…in a moving car and then sitting in a parking lot waiting for my vet to open…in Jakarta, Indonesia. Seriously…on the freaking other side of the world the stream was perfect.

Thanks, Flo. I think that is pretty bada$$.

Really? Did you read any of the complaints from yesterday? There was a Problem with the Flo app on APPLE TV. We all know there was no issues yesterday with the website or mobile version yesterday.

The problem was acknowledged by Willie.

I have criticized Flo publically in the past when they had issues.  This weekend worked fine for me.  Also, whoever is doing the commentary is pretty solid as well.  They also get the videos posted pretty quickly if you miss the live event.  My only complaint would be to know which mat to click on during the semi's. It seemed that they used all of the mats instead of just two. 

I have criticized Flo publically in the past when they had issues.  This weekend worked fine for me.  Also, whoever is doing the commentary is pretty solid as well.  They also get the videos posted pretty quickly if you miss the live event.  My only complaint would be to know which mat to click on during the semi's. It seemed that they used all of the mats instead of just two. 

They alternated diagonally. 125s used 3/6, 133s 4/5, 141s 3/6, etc.

Thanks Willie.

Had a few issues but found that with a little time the video got sharper and the buffering stopped. Given that they were showing ten bouts at a time, I see no reason to complain.

People always find something. Sometimes I think they just like the attention they get for whining. Thanks to willie and the rest of the flo guys for all you do!

Service was fine... Flo keep at it... people expect instant results and it to be perfect immediately.

My one inquiry is about about searching videos... maybe it is cause i am using my ipad the majority of time, but i find it difficult to search for videos every since the platform changes a few weeks ago.. I would expect to be able to go to videos and just be able to search austin desantos matches. Please advise

Thank you