Sign in to follow this  
lu1979

Ohio States rankings are unreal

If it goes as the rankings are then PSU would need to win 4 titles just to win it correct? Zain, Nolf, Nickal and Joesph. Zahid will win 174! It is going to be close! Go PSU but I am a realist with OSU qualifying and potentially getting 10 AA! That is strong!

Edited by PRyan2012

Bo Jordan received a BIG jolt of confidence, with his 3rd period performance against Zahid.  He knows now that he can take him down.  He also knows that Zahid has his number, so he has to be careful.  What I'm trying to say is this... 

Between Zahid, Hall, and BoJo, it's razor close.  I still think, come NCAA's, it will be Zahid vs. Hall, with Hall prevailing (as he always does on the big stage) in another nail-biter... so I wouldn't be so sure and quick to crown Zahid... BoJo could "upset" them both, with a phenomenal run his last time on the mat.  Stranger things, and upsets, have happened... 

But they have the pin chain this year and he will be extra motivated knowing his team could very well pull off the upset.

is it true he will be skipping international competition this year cause he rather have the pin chain?

Indiana is headed to Cuyahoga Falls sunday, to show what they got, vs the Bucks. If Indiana were to win a match, and no way am I putting money on it, but who do you think could pull off the unthinkable for Hoosiers? I don't know what Ryan is thinking as far as putting in some back ups, but I think Indiana has their starters ready, maybe not Rypel at 97.

Indiana is headed to Cuyahoga Falls sunday, to show what they got, vs the Bucks. If Indiana were to win a match, and no way am I putting money on it, but who do you think could pull off the unthinkable for Hoosiers? I don't know what Ryan is thinking as far as putting in some back ups, but I think Indiana has their starters ready, maybe not Rypel at 97.

if IU can win any match, it may be 157 (or 125 if Tomasello doesn't wrestle).

Danishek and MJordan have a lot of history together. Danishek came close in their redshirt year, when they wrestled 2 or 3 times at opens.

Should Tomasello wrestle, along with most of the other starters, it's going to be a shutout for OSU.

125 unless Nato is back

Will Kyle be home from Iran? Imagine being Indiana's HWY and seeing Snyder run rough shed through his team USA's opponents including teching Iran's best in the finals...just a few days before you're bout to meet? What's ironic about (most) Snyder's stateside collegian opponents is whether they choose to engage him or not. When they do, he typically tech's them. When they don't, and lay on the mat, this is where Snyder's pin accumulation had come to fruition, as he looks to attack the headlock he uses.

Will Kyle be home from Iran? Imagine being Indiana's HWY and seeing Snyder run rough shed through his team USA's opponents including teching Iran's best in the finals...just a few days before you're bout to meet? What's ironic about (most) Snyder's stateside collegian opponents is whether they choose to engage him or not. When they do, he typically tech's them. When they don't, and lay on the mat, this is where Snyder's pin accumulation had come to fruition, as he looks to attack the headlock he uses.

No. Te’Shan isn’t wrestling vs Indiana either. Bo is a maybe too and NATO is not either.