Sign in to follow this  
nom

Penn State is still gonna win

Better be careful as a $25 coupon is almost worthless at some fine French restaurants where a good breakfast can set you back $350 or so - before anything on the wine list.

$350 for breakfast! Screw that. I’m happy with my sausage egg McMuffin, hash brown and large unsweetened iced tea with lemon. $5.33

And please no one come here and chime in what a sausage egg McMuffin is made of. I don’t want to know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by pish6969

$350 for breakfast! Screw that. I’m happy with my sausage egg McMuffin, hash brown and large unsweetened iced tea with lemon. $5.33

And please no one come here and chime in what a sausage egg McMuffin is made of. I don’t want to know

Even if you did know you probably wouldn't care and still eat it.

A real butter and egg man!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Glad to see not one team is a clear favorite.  The suspense and excitement kills me!  It should be a fun year regardless of who wins it.  Ohio State has put together a nice team and with PSU weak in some spots, it could be real close.

As for Pantaleo's success against Nolf, it won't be any better or closer than it was with Retherford.  He might be beaten in a different way, but there will be no doubt.  With Nolf, you never know what offense you're going to see.

I have to disagree

The top 5 guys for each team gives a slight edge tp PSU - two are potential head to head match ups so those results obviously makes a big difference.  BP favors PSU by 5 to 10 pts at most.

Zain vs Snyder

Nolf vs Moore

Bo N vs MyMar

Hall vs BoJo

ViJo vs NaTo

Now compare NCAA point scoring potential for the remaining 5 guys in the lineup.  I am going to include Lee even though his RS hasn't been pulled yet.

Nevills vs MiJo

Cassar vs Hayes

Lee (or JC) vs McKenna

Keener vs Pletcher

Scnupp vs Campbell

The point scoring potential for this group greatly favors Ohio St both in potential AA/placement points and in likely Bonus points. It's hard to look at these two line ups and see any way that PSU can be favored entering into the NCAA tourney.  Obviously that assumes that both lineups are relatively healthy.  As stated in previous posts if either team loses someone it changes things.

This is a good way to look at... I haven't thought of it that way before. Still looking at those match ups I can see PSU still being the favorite. It looks to me that the scoring potential in all of the top 5 guys goes to PSU. I can also see Nevills out scoring Micah, so there's six of ten. While some of the bottom 4 are much better for tOSU, those points don't amount to much.

I think Pantaleo could become a guy who will prove near impossible to score on.  Maybe I'm too influenced by what I saw in Vegas?  We'll see.

Lehigh's Ian Brown threw him on his head for six three weeks ago, brah. 

Edited by Frank_Rizzo

Decided to pull up my prediction to reiterate it. Cael is a hammer as a wrestler and a coach. He looks several moves ahead and sets up his victories. Impressive. Penn State is, and always has been, in the drivers seat this year.