Sign in to follow this  
Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Snyder's ivan yarygin record

Great points and  I agree.  We're not dealing with a Neanderthal here, this is likely  a scared, insecure little person.  Puffing out ones chest and beating on it like they are Queen  Kong  is often times far more telling than the content of the silly threat.     The fact the original post has been edited out (likely from humiliation) tells us this is a hot headed, emotional person who reacts rather than responds (perhaps on a per 1 week basis every month).   

I know four Shannon's and they're all sweet, kindhearted women.    What went wrong here is beyond me.  

I'd like to see an apology to Abdullah, but I cannot imagine the character of this individual will allow it.   

lol....it was like a Neanderthal vs Homo  sapiens.The victory by Homo sapiens. probably she (he) did not like what that looks people and she began to threaten a guy from Siberia. I respect women's sports. I don't think it's worth being emotional and threatening alien persons. It looked impressive.

Great points and  I agree.  We're not dealing with a Neanderthal here, this is likely  a scared, insecure little person.  Puffing out ones chest and beating on it like they are Queen  Kong  is often times far more telling than the content of the silly threat.     The fact the original post has been edited out (likely from humiliation) tells us this is a hot headed, emotional person who reacts rather than responds (perhaps on a per 1 week basis every month).   

I know four Shannon's and they're all sweet, kindhearted women.    What went wrong here is beyond me.  

I'd like to see an apology to Abdullah, but I cannot imagine the character of this individual will allow it.   

i am ready support women's combat sport, they have right like men, sports unites us. Doesn't matter bjj or greco. It's great!  

back to wrestling :), its really hard to find a lot of information on Sadulaev even in Russia outlets...its unclear what his plans are w.rt. to weight classes and so on. He is somehow a lot less talkative than Saitiev or Gadisov or Makov or some of the other wrestlers or coaches. It will be interesting to see how he looks at the Yarygin. At one forum, I did read rumors that  Mamiashvilli / Tedeev were not happy with him in Paris and that they counted on him to win 100% but he lost and let the team down (he also refused to take any supplements which pissed some people off, especially after loss).  His coach also seems to disagree with them, he wants Sad at 97kg  to wrestle with Snyder, but M/T don't seem to want him at 97kg. Gadisov also retired somehow early and suddenly, and combined with the Sajidov vs Mamiash/Tedeev conflict, something seems off, so I hope Sad doesn't retire early or something of this kind and rob us of the many great matches with Snyder he should have. Hard to tell as Sad doesn't say anything about this but in listening to his interviews, he seems displeased about something, especially when they ask him if he is small for the weight class. The implication I think here is that M/T think Sad and his coach are egoistic and just want to compete against Snyder, instead of thinking about how many medals Russia can get overall. So this is somehow the tension. If the Sad loses another 1 vs. Snyder, especially due to weight, they may force him to move out of 97kg (e.g., just not select him for the team) and then not clear what happens.

Edited by wfan24

back to wrestling :), its really hard to find a lot of information on Sadulaev even in Russia outlets...its unclear what his plans are w.rt. to weight classes and so on. He is somehow a lot less talkative than Saitiev or Gadisov or Makov or some of the other wrestlers or coaches. It will be interesting to see how he looks at the Yarygin. At one forum, I did read rumors that  Mamiashvilli / Tedeev were not happy with him in Paris and that they counted on him to win 100% but he lost and let the team down (he also refused to take any supplements which pissed some people off, especially after loss).  His coach also seems to disagree with them, he wants Sad at 97kg  to wrestle with Snyder, but M/T don't seem to want him at 97kg. Gadisov also retired somehow early and suddenly, and combined with the Sajidov vs Mamiash/Tedeev conflict, something seems off, so I hope Sad doesn't retire early or something of this kind and rob us of the many great matches with Snyder he should have. Hard to tell as Sad doesn't say anything about this but in listening to his interviews, he seems displeased about something, especially when they ask him if he is small for the weight class. The implication I think here is that M/T think Sad and his coach are egoistic and just want to compete against Snyder, instead of thinking about how many medals Russia can get overall. So this is somehow the tension. If the Sad loses another 1 vs. Snyder, especially due to weight, they may force him to move out of 97kg (e.g., just not select him for the team) and then not clear what happens.

Sadulaev will compete at 97 in Yarygin if Snyder will, if Snyder won't Sadulaev stays at 92. true information. 

about Gadisov/Sazhidov vs. Mamiashvili/Tedeev conflicts. I dont think so. Gadisov retired not due to conflict 

At this point he's too small (and still pushed Snyder to the brink).    Sadulaev is such a special talent, he really should be utilized where he is best.  No one can beat him at his optimum weight.  He's just so slick and athletic.   

Fair enough but he has to land at an Olympic weight eventually. He either has to go up and get used to wrestling the pressure Snyder uses, who still seems to be improving a pretty high standard, and not gas at that weight like with Snyder and like he did in Russian nationals, or he has to stay closer to 86 and win another one there.