Sign in to follow this  
madcat11

Yianni vs Eierman: who you got?

I'll only bet on this site when real money is thrown around, 6 figures or more. And only on horseracing, the sport of kings.

Actually, MMA is quickly becoming the sport of kings because you can get a real edge. Most popular pro sports are hyperanalyzed and very, very difficult to beat. MMA is still too new and there are so many UFC events every year, you can still make a good amount betting it. Horseracing is nearly impossible to beat. Anyone who tells you otherwise has like one year of experience or is outright lying.

Yianni in high school had a tendency to put himself in bad positions and lose some matches he should have won. He is up one with riding time and time running out. And he shots with 12 seconds left and loses. It is tendency he needs to clean up or it will come back to cost him again. Since people have made the comparison, Dake knew how to play a winning hand to the end. 

Found a video of the Eierman vs. Yanni match.  Just like a lot of his matches, it seems like Jaydin almost lets people in on his legs.  The best ones (Heil, Yanni) are able to finish but he makes most pay.  Yanni must have serious grip strength or Eierman might have had him in trouble several times. 

As many times as Yanni was on Eierman's legs (several stoppages with no points), I'm guessing he figured he could stall out those last 10-15 seconds on a leg.  

Found a video of the Eierman vs. Yanni match. Just like a lot of his matches, it seems like Jaydin almost lets people in on his legs. The best ones (Heil, Yanni) are able to finish but he makes most pay. Yanni must have serious grip strength or Eierman might have had him in trouble several times.

As many times as Yanni was on Eierman's legs (several stoppages with no points), I'm guessing he figured he could stall out those last 10-15 seconds on a leg.

I love Eierman but I expect Yianni to win comfortably next time. Could be semis at NCAAs