LHN94

South Dakota State

Good stuff

They are likely to have their first national champ and have 4 potential AAs. All 4 won’t AA, but with an upset here or there, 3 is possible.

They are also fun to watch. Even their worst guys fight in every match.

Excited to see how they do now that get are starting to land real recruits.

it should be!! Have any of you been to Brookings South Dakota? who couldn't sell a incoming recruit to this place out in the middle of nowhere surrounded by 1000s of wind turbines for your viewing pleasure!!! Brookings is the "BOMB"

I’ll have to pay more attention next time I travel to Brookings, but I’ve never noticed wind towers around there. Southwest Minnesota has them everywhere. Maybe you are talking about the ones being hauled down the road? There is a manufacturer in Brandon, SD.

I don’t love or all the wind farms either. That is something that has changed since I left Iowa. I don’t like seeing them.

But fossil fuels are not sustainable. So we have to look elsewhere.

Population growth demands wind farms unfortunately.

Again. My just my opinion.

I don’t love or all the wind farms either. That is something that has changed since I left Iowa. I don’t like seeing them.

But fossil fuels are not sustainable. So we have to look elsewhere.

Population growth demands wind farms unfortunately.

Again. My just my opinion.

So put most of them offshore which has the most reliable wind and the power goes onshore along the coast which uses so much power. Let them bitch about the ruined view where they use most of the electricity and leave the rest of us with clean views and quiet instead of the damnable wind turbine noise.

I remember them as a decent D2 team

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

A lot better than "a decent D2 team".

I think what DuckFor2 meant was when SDSU was in the the tough D2 conference a few years ago with then D2 National powerhouse Nebraska Omaha and NDSU, and they were always tough but usually behind. So a "decent D2 team".  They've jumped leaps & bounds compared to NDSU and UNC who were in the same conference.