Sign in to follow this  
WrestlingFan89

Shakur Rasheed

Too bad he drank the Cael Kool-Aid.

He’d be a monster 97 pounder if Cael had spent the past 2 seasons bulking him up instead of sucking the life out of him for no good reason.

Hopefully he transfers his senior season, maybe he can find a coach with his best interests at heart.

He’d be a monster 97 pounder if Cael had spent the past 2 seasons bulking him up instead of sucking the life out of him for no good reason.

Hopefully he transfers his senior season, maybe he can find a coach with his best interests at heart.

Iowa is looking for a 197...

Shakur is easily an AA guy.  He's got skills, length, and the ability and desire to win and, yes, pin (especially via the cradle).  Injuries, weight-sucking, and intra-squad competition have kept him from shining.   I'm curious how he does against Cassar in the room.  Perfect scenario for PSU is where he squares off with Cassar in the finals of the Scuffle. 

167 was tough he couldnt finish a match. Love see him get crack in a lineup somewhere!

This has been going on for years:

Gary Dinmore

Cody Law

Garrett Hammond

Kellan Stout

among others...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wonder if he lost mcutchen or cassar in wrestle off? Anyone know?

I’m sure they’ve been going round-robin. I would guess Cassar beats them both.

Shakur is easily an AA guy. He's got skills, length, and the ability and desire to win and, yes, pin (especially via the cradle). Injuries, weight-sucking, and intra-squad competition have kept him from shining. I'm curious how he does against Cassar in the room. Perfect scenario for PSU is where he squares off with Cassar in the finals of the Scuffle.

Here we go again. Not if he can’t crack the lineup. I posted two years ago that Shaka’s days as a starter were done after his RS FR season.

Shakur should listen to Bryce Meredith. He was the first guy who came to mind when Meredith was talking about the value of smaller schools.

Seth Gross?

Bubba (couldn’t pass that up).

Edited by lu_alum

Did he get a medical for last year? Sounds like he had a shortened season.

Rasheed believes he can win at PSU that’s why he’s still there. I believe he’ll win the Scuffle tomorrow

Would he start over Cassar if that happened?

I don’t have anything against Cassar, but I am a big Rasheed fan and predicted he would start for PSU at 174 last year (obviously prior to Hall’s shirt being removed).

Kid knew what he was doing when he signed with PSU. This stuff happens all the time at the top programs. He knew that the room was going to be filled with top guys and the only chance he had was to beat everyone in his weight class. To spin Rasheed’s situation negatively toward Sanderson is ridiculous.

The cream rises to the top. If Rasheed can’t do it at PSU, he should transfer. I’m sure Suriano would recommend him to the Rutgers staff.

Kid knew what he was doing when he signed with PSU. This stuff happens all the time at the top programs. He knew that the room was going to be filled with top guys and the only chance he had was to beat everyone in his weight class. To spin Rasheed’s situation negatively toward Sanderson is ridiculous.

The cream rises to the top. If Rasheed can’t do it at PSU, he should transfer. I’m sure Suriano would recommend him to the Rutgers staff.

Lol what does Suriano have to do with Rasheed? Suriano had no trouble making the lineup at PSU.