Sign in to follow this  
lu_alum

Scuffle Day 2

11:00 cst

Thank you sir. As luck would have it that's NOW :D Logging onto FLO

Expecting Gary Wayne Harding to impress today, provided he doesn't bleed out and die on the mat. Reminds me of Vision Quest where Laudin was nosebleeding from cutting too much weight.

Edited by TobusRex

I'm getting a subpar vibe at the upper two weights as well. There is blood in the water!

They still got enough hammers in the middle to take up the slack. But one of their 197s needs to emerge and score some points, ideally. I think Nevilles will be okay, he just got sloppy.

Cruz looks small against the other 125 pounders. Really quick, consistent. He's going to be hard to beat at NCAAs if he brings his best. Tall guys might get the better of him if they can negate his quickness.

Edited by TobusRex

Aside,from,their core 5, PSU may been in trouble, especially given how tOSU's lineup had been performing. Bring back NaTO, and whoa boy...

I made this point months ago. I said people were over estimating PSU and just assuming the would run the show due to them having 5 returning champs and got flack for it.

Their margin of error is shaping up to be very thin. They will need to repeat all 5 champs because they will be getting VERY little out of 125, 133, and 141 against a very powerful tOSU who will most likely get big points out of all 10 weights.

Mean while I get called a blind PSU fan...

Edited by BigTenFanboy