Sign in to follow this  
hammerlockthree

PDWHO?

Who wants to bet he never puts on an Iowa Singlet?

I'm not going to bet, but I hope he does. It will liven up the 2nd half of the season. First half has been a dud. Both Midlands and Scuffle underwhelming. CKLV was solid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who wants to bet he never puts on an Iowa Singlet?

... i checked the legal revised code of 6 major US cities- it is not a criminal act to never put on an Iowa singlet....

oh, did you hear the Titanic went down...... old news, let it go.....  i hope the best for the kid.

I can't be the only one that thinks most in his position would have conceded. He gets props from me.

He has done things with his life, some good and some bad. He can't take back the bas he has done, so good luck to him as he moves forward.

do you have any idea how many networks of people were dedicated to supporting him academically and athletically? Impoverished untalented mcdonalds employees do way better every single day.

do you have any idea how many networks of people were dedicated to supporting him academically and athletically? Impoverished untalented mcdonalds employees do way better every single day.

Like I said, he did some good things.  He did some bad things.  One of the good things he did was make himself useful.

Here's hoping he makes it and does well. Would suck being the answer to bad jokes the rest of his life.

That he finished the academic requirements to get into School tells us he can at least meet goals. Now we'll see how he does on the mat. Would have been nice to see him at the Scuffle. Weight concerns, maybe?

If he and Lee are both on the team and doing well Iowa is in the hunt for Third Place this year...

Though I am no fan of his old man, here's to hoping that the young PD did exactly what he had to do to become eligible the second half of the season. I'm all for a second, third, fourth and even fifth shot at life. Fingers crossed for PD3 that he prioritized and continues to succeed.

He is still not on the Iowa roster. 

My guess is that he won't be on the roster until the first day of classes for the Spring term have concluded. Unless he is taking a J-Term class right now, I don't think he is officially considered a student-athlete.