39 replies to this topic

#21 ionel

ionel

Gold Member

• Members
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 11:58 AM

Any others having issues with Flo?

I had access earlier today, now just get a pop up wanting my to upgrade to Pro and submit credit card info again.  :(

Same thing again, checked to see countdown time for tonight's match Flo indicates I don't have a Pro account/have to subscribe. Sent an email and REALLY hope this is fix in less than an hour!

#22 ionel

ionel

Gold Member

• Members
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 12:54 PM

Any have a Flo phone #?

They sent email indicating Gross is bumping up so #1 v #1 but then account has been cancelled/disconnected again. Not happy. :(

#23 Husker_Du

Husker_Du

Gold Member

• Members
  • 8,489 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 01:26 PM

ionel, please dm me or email support@flosports.tv 

#24 pish6969

pish6969

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 647 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 01:28 PM

Any have a Flo phone #?

They sent email indicating Gross is bumping up so #1 v #1 but then account has been cancelled/disconnected again. Not happy. :(

‭1 (512) 270-2356‬

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#25 CoachWrestling

CoachWrestling

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 702 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 01:28 PM

And the audio is about a second off. I hate to say it, but can they EVER get it right?

• GranbyTroll likes this

#26 pish6969

pish6969

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 647 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 01:30 PM

And the audio is about a second off. I hate to say it, but can they EVER get it right?

I’m on Apple TV Flo app. It’s been flawless for me so far

#27 paboom

paboom

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 897 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 01:50 PM

https://youtu.be/hmqyc1VVw4M

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

#28 CoachWrestling

CoachWrestling

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 702 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 02:08 PM

I’m on Apple TV Flo app. It’s been flawless for me so far

It's extremely subtle, watch when the ref blows the whistle. 

#29 gimpeltf

gimpeltf

Gold Member

• Members
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 02:10 PM

It's extremely subtle, watch when the ref blows the whistle. 

Sound travels more slowly than light.

• Husker_Du, jstock, gromit and 1 other like this

#30 CoachWrestling

CoachWrestling

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 702 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 02:11 PM

Sound travels more slowly than light.

I've watched a million matches/streams, this is not a sound/light thing man. I'm actually insulted that you'd insinuate that. 

#31 gimpeltf

gimpeltf

Gold Member

• Members
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 02:37 PM

I've watched a million matches/streams, this is not a sound/light thing man. I'm actually insulted that you'd insinuate that. 

Sheesh

#32 nom

nom

Gold Member

• Members
  • 2,869 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 02:45 PM

gimp, he hasn't read you enough to know your dry sense of humor.

• gimpeltf likes this

#33 stonerd7

stonerd7

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 05:26 PM

husker du, you and everyone keep up the good work....the ok state vs psu dual is the only time I ever had an issue...other than that, you guys are the best bang for buck I have regarding putting out cash

• Yellow_Medal likes this

#34 Yellow_Medal

Yellow_Medal

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 05:46 PM

Every time I yell at the screen because the spinning wheel of death pops up I stop and remember 2000, when the most exciting thing wrestling media related I could get my hands on was WIN magazine showing up in my parents' mailbox. I would poor over the stories and rankings like a kid at a candy store. Flo, even with the hiccups, is worth every single penny I pay, and I do not make boatloads of money. I consider it to be a fairly major purchase. Could they improve on some things, sure, but NBC, ESPN, etc. have had a major head start. Criticism is one thing, but let's try to maintain some historic perspective here.

• JBluegill133 and stonerd7 like this

#35 TobusRex

TobusRex

Gold Member

• Members
  • 3,557 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 07:48 PM

ionel, please dm me or email support@flosports.tv 

Husker, since you are a FLO team member I have some questions.

1) What events does FLO cover? I was shocked to see OSU/IOWA this year wasn't covered by FLO. I figured FLO might not be able to show it live because of BTN legal ramifications, but can't you guys post the match videos AFTER the fact? I still haven't seen that dual and it annoys me mightily (since I paid up front for the next year). Last years OSU/IOWA match WAS covered...what gives?

2) Why isn't there a comment section for the videos? Would be cool if we could comment on stuff that happened in the match on FLO's site.

3) There are a lot of things you guys can do to improve the site, conveniences that you seem to have left out. Is FLO still working on improving the site/interface, or is what we see all we're likely to get?

4) How many "teams" of wrestling commentators/cameramen, etc does FLO have? I can see how you can't cover every match, how many can you cover at a time?

Hope I didn't come off as angry, that's not the case. I'm disappointed, obviously, and I'm very curious about some things.

• jstock likes this

#36 Housebuye

Housebuye

Gold Member

• Members
  • 4,320 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 02:49 AM

Husker, since you are a FLO team member I have some questions.

1) What events does FLO cover? I was shocked to see OSU/IOWA this year wasn't covered by FLO. I figured FLO might not be able to show it live because of BTN legal ramifications, but can't you guys post the match videos AFTER the fact? I still haven't seen that dual and it annoys me mightily (since I paid up front for the next year). Last years OSU/IOWA match WAS covered...what gives?

2) Why isn't there a comment section for the videos? Would be cool if we could comment on stuff that happened in the match on FLO's site.

3) There are a lot of things you guys can do to improve the site, conveniences that you seem to have left out. Is FLO still working on improving the site/interface, or is what we see all we're likely to get?

4) How many "teams" of wrestling commentators/cameramen, etc does FLO have? I can see how you can't cover every match, how many can you cover at a time?

Hope I didn't come off as angry, that's not the case. I'm disappointed, obviously, and I'm very curious about some things.

1. It was on BTN, not BTN Plus. Flo’s contract is for BTN plus. They would obviously stream it if they were allowed to.

2. When they rolled out the new format, they said comments were coming soon. Not sure if that’s changed. It has been a few months.

#37 iGranby

iGranby

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 03:06 AM

Stream for SDSU v WYO was great for me yesterday. Watched the whole thing while also skyping, was on a macbook connected to my wifi. Didnt have a single issue. 

#38 ionel

ionel

Gold Member

• Members
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 03:34 AM

Stream for SDSU v WYO was great for me yesterday. Watched the whole thing while also skyping, was on a macbook connected to my wifi. Didnt have a single issue. 

once my account was re-activated the stream and all were great. However, flosport.tv needs to improve their customer support.   I do think Flowrestling is doing a better job this year, have a better product etc.  personally I'd rather watch in on Flo than the main BTN.  Everyone has issues but as long as BTN has been in the game and they still can't figure out the clock and scoring.  Rather just see Flo broadcast the BTN+ and if possible set the camera so that mat clock is in view.  

#39 iGranby

iGranby

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 03:41 AM

once my account was re-activated the stream and all were great. However, flosport.tv needs to improve their customer support.   I do think Flowrestling is doing a better job this year, have a better product etc.  personally I'd rather watch in on Flo than the main BTN.  Everyone has issues but as long as BTN has been in the game and they still can't figure out the clock and scoring.  Rather just see Flo broadcast the BTN+ and if possible set the camera so that mat clock is in view.  

Right, fair enough. I haven't had to deal with their customer support in years, and when I did they were pretty straight forward and quick with me. Again, years ago and it was a small simple issue. 

I agree about the BTN. I hope they move forward to the point where FLO just takes over wrestling broadcasting - as in the larger events are still televised and whatnot, but flo runs it - does the scoring, announcing...etc. When flo is streaming events live AND has the event on arena its freaking great imo. 

#40 TobusRex

TobusRex

Gold Member

• Members
  • 3,557 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 08:33 PM

1. It was on BTN, not BTN Plus. Flo’s contract is for BTN plus. They would obviously stream it if they were allowed to.

2. When they rolled out the new format, they said comments were coming soon. Not sure if that’s changed. It has been a few months.

Well what content CAN FLO stream?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users