Sign in to follow this  
wpialchamp

Is Maryland fully funded with 9.9?

I thought you were asking a question since you ended it with a question mark. I don't know enough about the program to say if McCoy should be fired or not and that is why I asked about funding. If they only have 4 scholarships then it simply isn't reasonable to expect them to compete against teams with 9.9. 

Anyone know what the all-time highest dual meet score in NCAA wrestling is?  OSU would have had 51 if the ref got Te'shan's danger call right at the end of the match, and Kyle wrestled(assuming at least a tech).

you want the highest score or the highest what if score?

they are dreadful...the only reason  kerry is still there is because the AD is currently on some strange, unexplained sabbatical/leave of absence....or maybe they just don't care about wresting.  lets hope its the former

Edited by gromit

Highest score would be 60-0 with ten pins.

Remember being at the most recent occurrence of that against a Division I institution...incidentally, it was a non-Division I school (Upper Iowa) that beat the Division I school (Wagner) 60-0...of course, Wagner dropped their program after that season.

The arrogance of the Cleveland Plain Dealer columnists and editorial board helped swing SIX Northeast Ohio counties in their readership area from Obama to Trump. The die was cast when H Clinton joined hands with them with the "deplorables" comment. I know plenty of Trump voters. They were fired up by the constant barrage of criticism of THEM.

Back on topic:

Who did the Maryland wrestlers vote for? Who did the Ohio State wrestlers vote for?

Probably too apathetic to vote.