• Please log in to reply
456 replies to this topic

#21 Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 06:43 PM

Russian wrestlers. Will be Ivan Yarygin trials until this event. I think world 2017 place competitors will be at Ivan Yarygin without trials, Rashidov, Sadulae, Tsabolov and Valiev

The opinions and views expressed in my posts, are intended to promote Russian international styles wrestling and international wrestling in general. Please excuse misspellings, misunderstandings, or misinterpretations. I am doing my very best to communicate in English, but it is a work in progress. I speak several languages, but I am still learning context, culture, and local tradition. I love USA and I am doing my best to be a great ambassador. Thank you for understanding.

#22 Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 06:47 PM

don't worry pepsi friends! i will make Ivan Yarygin article tournament in Wikipedia for easy use and watch results for wrestling fans, sometimes UWW does bad works in his websites, not professional. 

• xander, Coach_J, OKnowwhut and 2 others like this
The opinions and views expressed in my posts, are intended to promote Russian international styles wrestling and international wrestling in general. Please excuse misspellings, misunderstandings, or misinterpretations. I am doing my very best to communicate in English, but it is a work in progress. I speak several languages, but I am still learning context, culture, and local tradition. I love USA and I am doing my best to be a great ambassador. Thank you for understanding.

#23 BigTimeFan

BigTimeFan

Gold Member

• Members
  • 5,327 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 01:19 AM

Considering Snyder has managed to lose quite a bit outside of the world / Olympic Games I’d be prettt stoked if he won Yarygin convincingly. I’ve always felt his losing in the WC or other tournaments was a function of it being during the school year and folk season and a bit about peaking and wasn’t too worried. However should he trample the field it would signal he’s moved to an even higher plane which would be pretty damn cool.
  • Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin likes this

#24 cjc007

cjc007

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 03:11 AM

Considering Snyder has managed to lose quite a bit outside of the world / Olympic Games I’d be prettt stoked if he won Yarygin convincingly. I’ve always felt his losing in the WC or other tournaments was a function of it being during the school year and folk season and a bit about peaking and wasn’t too worried. However should he trample the field it would signal he’s moved to an even higher plane which would be pretty damn cool.

Snyder has never lost "quite a bit". He has an unreal win ℅.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
  • xander likes this

#25 dmm53

dmm53

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 08:47 AM

Only two weeks until Yarygin.  No USA wrestling announcements of the roster.  Only know of Snyder and Taylor heading there.  Have others announced?

#26 2td3nf

2td3nf

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 09:11 AM

They're having the 10 weight classes. Would love to see Dake compete there.

#27 2td3nf

2td3nf

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 09:15 AM

While we're still speculating about USA's roster, would love to see J'den compete at Yarygin as well. Possible Sadulaev vs J'den at 92kg?

#28 Axe_Spartan

Axe_Spartan

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 964 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 10:02 AM

Taylor and Dake are going! Just knew about the latter because I saw it on his instagram.
  • 2td3nf likes this

From Brazil

Twitter: https://twitter.com/sonsofMMA

#29 WillieBoy

WillieBoy

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 08:44 AM

Would go but the Devil's Lake Volunteer Fire Dept Ice Fishing tournament is on the 27th.

I'll keep quiet and not let Kyle Snyder know as I think USA Wrestling would be pissed if he came out ice fishing instead of wrestling in Russia. Snyder would love the crowd of over 18,000.

Don't think Dake would come and I know Taylor would be scared if someone caught a Northern Pike so I'm sure he won't show.

Getting back to reality - why doesn't our whole team go? No better way to see how they are shaping up than a really tough tournament.

Edited by WillieBoy, 14 January 2018 - 08:49 AM.

#30 sgallan

sgallan

Hall of Fame Member

• Members
  • 29,726 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 08:51 AM

I haven't heard that Sad is going back down in weight.   Where is this news listed?

mspart

He was down the last competition he wrestled. Probably the same this time.

#31 sgallan

sgallan

Hall of Fame Member

• Members
  • 29,726 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 08:53 AM

While we're still speculating about USA's roster, would love to see J'den compete at Yarygin as well. Possible Sadulaev vs J'den at 92kg?

Don't get me wrong, I am a big fan of J'Den, but Sads..... just..... damn. 

#32 2td3nf

2td3nf

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 09:01 AM

sgallan, on 14 Jan 2018 - 3:53 PM, said:

Don't get me wrong, I am a big fan of J'Den, but Sads..... just..... damn. 

I know, but still, we were so close to seeing them match up in the Olympic finals.

And then 2017 Worlds, J'den was so close to facing Yazdani. Really wanted to see how J'den would have wrestled against the aggressive style and underhook of Yazdani.

Both would be fun match ups and hoping we'll finally get to see J'den vs Sadulaev. Sounds like Sadulaev will be entering. Will J'den make the trip to Krasnoyarsk?

#33 sgallan

sgallan

Hall of Fame Member

• Members
  • 29,726 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 09:02 AM

I think the worlds and his last competition suggests he has already moved to that other plane. Albarov seems to be a guy who matches up, and the only one who seems to get him even a little tired, and he walked through him. Techs Batsiev.... walked through him. The one match in that dual tournament which he didn't win by tech against Salheni wasn't exactly close at 9-1.

• Cletus_Tucker likes this

#34 sgallan

sgallan

Hall of Fame Member

• Members
  • 29,726 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 09:04 AM

I know, but still, we were so close to seeing them match up in the Olympic finals.

And then 2017 Worlds, J'den was so close to facing Yazdani. Really wanted to see how J'den would have wrestled against the aggressive style and underhook of Yazdani.

Both would be fun match ups and hoping we'll finally get to see J'den vs Sadulaev. Sounds like Sadulaev will be entering. Will J'den make the trip to Krasnoyarsk?

I think J'Den is still healing up. I would have liked to see him against Yazdani, I think he matches up pretty good style wise.

Edited by sgallan, 14 January 2018 - 09:04 AM.

#35 mspart

mspart

Gold Member

• Members
  • 6,026 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 04:15 AM

He was down the last competition he wrestled. Probably the same this time.

OK, thanks.  I was not aware of that one. 

mspart

#36 PRyan2012

PRyan2012

Gold Member

• Members
  • 2,947 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 04:30 AM

Snyder has never lost "quite a bit". He has an unreal win ℅.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Since Snyder won worlds he has losses to:

Gatsalov 4-1        Medved

Bolt (Roids?) 3-0 Yarigan

Gazyomov 3-2    Germany Grand Prix

AZE guy 3-2        world cup

Varner 4-3          OTT

So he is like 50-5 Not bad but he has not lost this year and his last loss was in mid 2016 to Gaz and Varner. If he wrestled all those guys right now who avoids getting teched????

Edited by PRyan2012, 15 January 2018 - 04:33 AM.

#37 sgallan

sgallan

Hall of Fame Member

• Members
  • 29,726 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 08:20 AM

Since Snyder won worlds he has losses to:

Gatsalov 4-1 Medved
Gazyomov 3-2 Germany Grand Prix
AZE guy 3-2 world cup
Varner 4-3 OTT

So he is like 50-5 Not bad but he has not lost this year and his last loss was in mid 2016 to Gaz and Varner. If he wrestled all those guys right now who avoids getting teched????

Alborov got beat 9-1 at worlds, we know what happened with Varner, Gats won't be avenged. Don't know about the other two but they'd be hard pressed not to get tech'd, Bolt juiced or not. Prep for Sudaev seems to have taken him to a different level.

Edited by sgallan, 15 January 2018 - 08:22 AM.

• cjc007 likes this

#38 Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 08:33 AM

Since Snyder won worlds he has losses to:

Gatsalov 4-1        Medved

Gazyomov 3-2    Germany Grand Prix

AZE guy 3-2        world cup

Varner 4-3          OTT

So he is like 50-5 Not bad but he has not lost this year and his last loss was in mid 2016 to Gaz and Varner. If he wrestled all those guys right now who avoids getting teched????

but Snyder won rematches lol. Yeah Sadulaev no loss too much like Snyder, but we should respect Snyder, 2x wolrd, olympic champ, USA doesn't make many wrestlers like AZE or Russia, need appreciate, wrestling no boxing, here all will loss, most hardest sport in the world ever, no like freak mma 

• Coach_J, cjc007 and Cletus_Tucker like this

#39 wrestlingphish

wrestlingphish

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 04:54 AM

Hawkeye Wrestling Club team members that will be competing:

Cory Clark - 61kg

Jacob Warner - 92kg

Nathan Burak - 97kg

Bobby Telford - 125kg

• Gantry, 2td3nf and GranbyTroll like this

#40 Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 06:03 AM

Hawkeye Wrestling Club team members that will be competing:

Cory Clark - 61kg

Jacob Warner - 92kg

Nathan Burak - 97kg

Bobby Telford - 125kg

only 1 wrestler in one class from other country! it is UWW rules! 97 Snyder, no Burak 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users