TBar1977

Penn State vs. Michigan

I'm sure I'll catch **** for this but it looked to me like Nolf was playing it a lot safer than he normally would against Kemerererer and toned down his aggression. Truthfully, I think he didn't want to show up his friend.

I'm sure I'll catch **** for this but it looked to me like Nolf was playing it a lot safer than he normally would against Kemerererer and toned down his aggression. Truthfully, I think he didn't want to show up his friend.

That or he knew his friend was actually good enough to catch him in something if he went too far off the reservation.  This is DI, brothers and cousins don't take it easy on each other. High School friends almost certainly won't.

I think Cenzo gets a lot of disrespect. Most believe IMAR wins this year, and that Massa is 50/50 with Cenzo.  Cenzo won last year, and he has improved.  Can't say this about IMAR or Massa in regard to improvement.  Cenzo was the better wrestler in the Finals against IMAR, and I thought then--as I do now--that I would bet on Joseph against IMAR again.  IMAR always seems to get everyone's benefit of the doubt.  Simple question: who has improved more from last year, IMAR or Cenzo?

Good question. While Imart has had plenty of motivation to train extra hard for this season, Cenzo seems to still have plenty of ceiling above him and they say that male athletes often improve the most between their freshman and sophomore years of college competition - although I don't know if that includes RS years, haha. 

I think Cenzo gets a lot of disrespect. Most believe IMAR wins this year, and that Massa is 50/50 with Cenzo. Cenzo won last year, and he has improved. Can't say this about IMAR or Massa in regard to improvement. Cenzo was the better wrestler in the Finals against IMAR, and I thought then--as I do now--that I would bet on Joseph against IMAR again. IMAR always seems to get everyone's benefit of the doubt. Simple question: who has improved more from last year, IMAR or Cenzo?

What indications suggest cenzo is more improved than IMar this year? So IMar’s 5-0 record with 4 techs and a pin lead you to believe that Cenzo’s 9-0 record with a close call vs Ebed Jarrel is showing this massive improvement over imar?

yeah thats a ridiculous statement, and roundabout way to insult nolf.

These guys totally suck.  They're shooting about .0000001% from the field for the last 20 minutes.  Every ten years or so I end up having to watch basketball and I'm immediately reminded what a stupid game it is.  The 800 people that are there just lost their minds when a guy from PSU made a basket from underneath the net.  OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH, what skill!

Edited by buckshot1969

yeah thats a ridiculous statement, and roundabout way to insult nolf.

How the hell was this a slight on Nolf? If anything, it could be construed as a slight on Kemerererer but it was more an affirmation of just how good I think Nolf is.