Sign in to follow this  
BigTimeFan

Lee 0-2 next two duals? What then?

You can figure it out. There is info everywhere about the dual

True, mostly. The Flo site is annoying about what they do and dont have and when I’m on the road like today if someone happens to know it can be a big help.

A simple "It's on BTN at 4pm est/3pm ct" would suffice instead of letting your passive aggrevise inferiority complex showing through.

You don't understand, Wild Turkey's self esteem comes from ripping PSU fans on the net. 

No thanks to you.

The genius that you are probably didn't even realize that BigTimeFan and I are two different people.

I think BigTimeFan catches a lot of undeserved heat due to name confusion.  

I am pretty sure that I was first and then came BigTenFan and after that BigTenFanboy. I don’t feel alone anymore.

You definitely were here before I was. Much props and respect to you for being the first BTF.

Plus I think people are too sensitive on these boards. If WildTurkey wants to give me sh$t for being lazy and doesn’t want to help me out, I get it.

Wildturkey and I don't get along. Anytime he acts like a jerk is an open invitation for me to jump on him.

You definitely were here before I was. Much props and respect to you for being the first BTF.

Wildturkey and I don't get along. Anytime he acts like a jerk is an open invitation for me to jump on him.

The Fan’s an elite unit.