• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#121 Housebuye

Housebuye

Gold Member

• Members
  • 4,320 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 06:19 PM

Tomasello might not even wrestle him at the dual. I think the chances of that are higher than the chances of 0-2.

Nato said he was wrestling Lee

#122 BLT

BLT

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 06:22 PM

I went to the NFC divisional playoff game and missed all of today's wrestling action.     Wooooo Whooooo, Lee avoided the first leg of 0-2 and got the win today against a tough Oklahoma State opponent.    I don't much like he was taken down 3 times and cradled twice, but a huge win over a legit ranked opponent (no matter he's dropped 3 of 4 now).   Now is Lee going to face NATO, or does Brands sit him for the dual in order to protect his confidence?    If Lee is allowed to go against The Ohio State, Anything less than a major decision loss is a win in my book.    6-1, 7-2, those are not bad outings for a guy like Lee in against a talent like Tomasello.   Now don't get me wrong, I'm hoping Brands sends hi out there (win lose or draw) and I'm looking for a win. .      If we fall short there, I'd like to see it kept under a major for me to still feel good about it.  I like Lee's trajectory right now at this moment, we don't need anything derailing him going forward.  If pulling him from the dual is best, I'm not going  to second guess the coach, given what's at stake for him. 

Huge win for the PA boy today!

Or taken down 2 times. 

#123 TobusRex

TobusRex

Gold Member

• Members
  • 3,557 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 06:40 PM

Picc is a tough opponent and Lee won the match without too much difficulty. I now see Lee as a legit contender for the NCAA title. I don't think Picc brought his best, but 10-5 is pretty damned impressive for a true FR over a returning 4th place guy.

• Housebuye likes this

#124 Witherman

Witherman

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 650 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 02:41 AM

I went to the NFC divisional playoff game and missed all of today's wrestling action.     Wooooo Whooooo, Lee avoided the first leg of 0-2 and got the win today against a tough Oklahoma State opponent.    I don't much like he was taken down 3 times and cradled twice, but a huge win over a legit ranked opponent (no matter he's dropped 3 of 4 now).   Now is Lee going to face NATO, or does Brands sit him for the dual in order to protect his confidence?    If Lee is allowed to go against The Ohio State, Anything less than a major decision loss is a win in my book.    6-1, 7-2, those are not bad outings for a guy like Lee in against a talent like Tomasello.   Now don't get me wrong, I'm hoping Brands sends hi out there (win lose or draw) and I'm looking for a win. .      If we fall short there, I'd like to see it kept under a major for me to still feel good about it.  I like Lee's trajectory right now at this moment, we don't need anything derailing him going forward.  If pulling him from the dual is best, I'm not going  to second guess the coach, given what's at stake for him. 

Huge win for the PA boy today!

this f**kin guy... lol

#125 Erminio8

Erminio8

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 12:40 PM

I watched on BTN but they didn't have a riding time clock displayed. Did Lee get over a minute? I saw some reports 10-5, some had it 11-5.

#126 BigTenFanboy

BigTenFanboy

Gold Member

• Members
  • 4,772 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 01:09 PM

I watched on BTN but they didn't have a riding time clock displayed. Did Lee get over a minute? I saw some reports 10-5, some had it 11-5.

Not sure if he got it, but Picc road him pretty tough during the third specifically to chip away at it.

Edited by BigTenFanboy, 15 January 2018 - 01:09 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users