• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 nom

nom

Gold Member

• Members
  • 2,616 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 08:25 AM

Is it fading to black? They can’t seem to get episodes out. I’ve enjoyed it. Hoping they can get back in the saddle.
  • Yellow_Medal likes this

#2 Yellow_Medal

Yellow_Medal

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 268 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 08:55 AM

Is it fading to black? They can’t seem to get episodes out. I’ve enjoyed it. Hoping they can get back in the saddle.

Have been thinking the same thing.

#3 LHN94

LHN94

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 10:57 AM

Hope they get back on track. It's seems they've been busy with child birth etc. I enjoy the podcast.

#4 silver-medal

silver-medal

Gold Member

• Members
  • 4,281 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 12:57 PM

Terrific podcast every time I listened.  Both are busy.  Perhaps they no longer have time?  

#5 TBar1977

TBar1977

Hall of Fame Member

• Members
  • 11,108 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 01:27 PM

They were busy training for Midlands. 

• Witherman, rhino184, wpialchamp and 1 other like this

I have set aside funds to have six Green Bay Packers be my pall bearers, that way they can let me down one final time. 

#6 hammerlockthree

hammerlockthree

Gold Member

• Members
  • 2,861 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 02:52 PM

it and JBs are by far the best wrestling podcasts.

#7 russelscout

russelscout

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 03:05 PM

Trow and funky show is my favorite. I could handle it if trow was a lil less agreeable, but still like him and the show. I like frl bc I really enjoy CP. Nomad and the other guy play their part. Not a big willie fan. He always has a longwinded answer for a simple question. Half the time he seems to go off on tangents and needs to be stopped. I don't ever think he is listening to the other people talk because he always repeats what others say in the show.

Edited by russelscout, 11 January 2018 - 04:02 PM.

• nom likes this
"To feel sorry for him because his dream is going down the drain is ludicrous. I would like nothing more than to see Josh Budke on top of the heap at the end. The thing is he has to earn it. It's not that he deserves it. He doesn't deserve anything. The only thing you deserve is what you earn." -Tom Brands

#8 hammerlockthree

hammerlockthree

Gold Member

• Members
  • 2,861 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 03:48 PM

"He can squeeze more words into a smaller thought than anyone i have ever met" -lincoln

• rd149, nom, rhino184 and 1 other like this

#9 iGranby

iGranby

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 12:56 AM

They released an episode yesterday actually. I think they'll continue to do the podcast in some capacity as long as they are able. Probably tough on Askren with the new Kiddo.

#10 nom

nom

Gold Member

• Members
  • 2,616 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 02:29 AM

Yes! New episode was great. A bit rushed due to all the events to cover.

Hammerlockthree, that quote for Willie is SUPERB! He says things over and over and over. Good guy and he brings some fun aspects to the show but man ... he can drag things out.

#11 hammerlockthree

hammerlockthree

Gold Member

• Members
  • 2,861 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 10:40 AM

I give you one more abraham lincoln quote sense the other one seemed popular. Completely off topic.

Of a general who constantly bragged that his headquarters was in the saddle, "He keep his headquarters where his hindquarters should be."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users