Sign in to follow this  
VakAttack

NaTo just beat the brakes off the Backpack.

Same thing that changed last year, when he gassed just as hard around this time and didn't at all in March. I don't know what that was, but I do recognize a pattern when I see one.

well it was explained to u on this page dum dum. he can't re hydrate. 

I didn't realize it till head shuck filled me in

Edited by hammerlockthree

well it was explained to u on this page dum dum. he can't re hydrate. 

I didn't realize it till head shuck filled me in

I have no idea what your'e talking about. I haven't read the entire thread, just started moving along where I left off and found your answer. What was explained??

Same thing that changed last year, when he gassed just as hard around this time and didn't at all in March. I don't know what that was, but I do recognize a pattern when I see one.

he gassed in a match or 2 in March just a different story when the weigh ins went up each day and he was closer to full feed

he gassed in a match or 2 in March just a different story when the weigh ins went up each day and he was closer to full feed

I was at one point one of the gassers due to brutal cuts.  You don't have to tell me about this. My point to the cranky hammerock, who apparently hasn't had the same experience, was that if it was purely rehydration, we wouldn't be seeing it today for the first time this season. Lizak is huge and probably cuts 15-20 lbs of water. That is not news to anyone. The sudden crashing after half a season of looking much-improved in cardio suggests it's not just the time between weigh-ins and match time. On top of the sheer armount of dehydration, he probably had a bad cut, i.e. didn't do it properly, as well today. It takes an insane amount of discipline to keep that up for 4 months no matter who you are.

I still don't know what that means. Does anyone?

Look, you're very proud of whatever point  you apparently made. I have no idea what it is but if I stole it from you, fine, you get all the credit. Everyone, hammerlock gets all the credit for everything said on this thread. 

Be happy now and go away.