Sign in to follow this  
VakAttack

NaTo just beat the brakes off the Backpack.

This. Everyone now taking about Lizak's tough cut, but many on here need to eat crow concerning their preseason doubts concerning NATO's ability to make 125 with day of weigh-ins and be dominant. Doubts/questions answered.

Would you go back through all the threads and find the posts that  doubt Nato making 125 and being dominant and post them in an "eat crow" thread? 

...spelled differently, maybe this will help "don't talk out your as*"....

Yes I am talking out of my arse. It is what most call sarcasm. But then again the proof was there that he tried to cover up, and knew about the...er...um...you know.....drugs

i just had to bump this i was thinking about how awesome this lizard is all day.

Everyone knows that the common North American lizark remains in a semi hibernation/dehydration state until approximately mid March.

Don't wake or hydrate a lizark until you really need one!

I'm surprised that the remaining "excuses" for Lizak getting whipped hasn't come up... you know... ones like:

* Mercury is in retrograde

* Donald J. Trump closed the border to all Lizark family members, so Lizark was sad

* Lizak came down with HEWN... Had... Enough... Wrestling... NaTo...

* Skinny guys naturally cannot compete with thicker guys (or vice versa excuses)

* Lizak left his backpack on the bus...

* Altitude got to him

OR...

* NaTo just put the butt-whoopin' down on him... 

Now... Lizak... and MN fans... dust yourselves off... realize that was just an ordinary butt-whoopin', change your gameplan, and bring it in March.  Otherwise... that 5th/6th place finish this year sounds just dandy for ya (no direspect... AA'ing this field is an accomplishment).