Buckxell

Flo feed - Sad!

Ohio St vs Minnesota... ugh. When will they get it right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude, you always make this complaint. Stop using dial-up and buy a coax modem.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I didn't mind the Flo commentary so much, but would have liked to have been able to hear the crowd and the refs whistle...

Ill give up the crowd noise if I don't have to listen to student announcers- every mat return,  "He took him down again!"

Gents, I believe flo got the broadcast rights to Big10 wrestling, meaning they use the Big10 feed.  Cameras and sound are all done by Big10 and flo overlays commentary.  So we can complain all we want this year, but the other alternative is to pay for BTN like you had to do last year.  This year, you can watch most Big10 duals now just on a Flo subscription. 

Dude, you always make this complaint. Stop using dial-up and buy a coax modem.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Haha.. I’m all set with high speed Internet. I’m just a passionate wrestling fan and after 3 golden monkeys I tend to post when there’s problems. Flo reads the boards and they should know. My stream worked fine through computer/phone but it was glitchy through the Apple tv app... not to mention it was weird that there was no sound from the match and just announcing. It didn’t stop me from watching... but they could def make it better.

Haha.. I’m all set with high speed Internet. I’m just a passionate wrestling fan and after 3 golden monkeys I tend to post when there’s problems. Flo reads the boards and they should know. My stream worked fine through computer/phone but it was glitchy through the Apple tv app... not to mention it was weird that there was no sound from the match and just announcing. It didn’t stop me from watching... but they could def make it better.

Saying your feed worked fine through computer/phone is a little different than your original thread title and post which completely slammed Flo with no details.

Personally, I enjoy Flo. They've had their growing pains, but they've consistently improved over the years.

Edited by JAD