• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#41 hammerlockthree

hammerlockthree

Gold Member

• Members
  • 2,860 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:04 PM

If I say something blatantly false....its generally sarcasm.

#42 BigTenFanboy

BigTenFanboy

Gold Member

• Members
  • 3,249 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:06 PM

If I say something blatantly false....its generally sarcasm.

You never know. People do say some crazy things on here that they very much believe.

#43 hammerlockthree

hammerlockthree

Gold Member

• Members
  • 2,860 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:09 PM

that is true.

i thought he was overrated at the time and everything bore out my opinion. If you don't believe me, please don't ruin the topic with it,

#44 BigTenFanboy

BigTenFanboy

Gold Member

• Members
  • 3,249 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:20 PM

that is true.

i thought he was overrated at the time and everything bore out my opinion. If you don't believe me, please don't ruin the topic with it,

If you thought he was overrated back then that's your opinion and that's more than fine and fair. It doesn't change the fact that he was very highly regarded. He had a legitimate back injury and many were very much looking forward to seeing him and Nickal wrestle. Personally I thought he was too short for 170lbs and also wondered if he hit his ceiling when he wrestled Weircoch. It's not uncommon for high school superstars to fizzle out in college. Happens all the time. Anyways I'm guessing you would have predicted Nickal to eat him up at the Dapper Dan if he was healthy and the two wrestled? He's having a pretty nice season this year and I hope things work out well for him.

Edited by BigTenFanboy, 14 January 2018 - 01:21 PM.

#45 hammerlockthree

hammerlockthree

Gold Member

• Members
  • 2,860 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:23 PM

May I never see god in the face, i would have picked nickal.

It doesn't matter I am pathetic for caring.

#46 TBar1977

TBar1977

Hall of Fame Member

• Members
  • 11,089 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 02:32 PM

one was fiendish about finding the toughest competition and the other was hiding from it for 3 years.

Thanks to BTFB for pointing out the bail on dapper dan. He also dropped a weight because he almost got beat by cody weircoch, who is a multiple AA i believe.

Not true. Bo Jordan wrestling Ironman and what else warrants your "fiendishly seeking out the toughest competition" remark compared to Chance. "hiding" while wrestling Fargo, S32, flonats etc.

Or was this just more of your sarcasm?

I have set aside funds to have six Green Bay Packers be my pall bearers, that way they can let me down one final time. 

#47 hammerlockthree

hammerlockthree

Gold Member

• Members
  • 2,860 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 02:47 PM

in order to argue with me, you have to disagree with me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users