Sign in to follow this  
TBar1977

Nick Lee

16-1 TF over Big10 finalist Javier Gasca. Totally dominated him. 

EDIT: Lee was up only 2-1 with 10 seconds remaining in period 1 when he blew thru Gasca's defense and took him straight to his back for the td and 4 nearfall. Lee reversal in period 2 makes it 10-1, then a claw tilt for 4 more makes it 14-1 after 2. 

Gasca chose neutral (that says something) only to have Lee take him down in 10 seconds for the TF. 

Impressive. 

Edited by TBar1977

Lee is developing a very nice top game to go along with his already good neutral offense. He gonna be a handful. Coming in to this match I didn’t know how it would go. Gasca has always been a solid top 15-20 guy who beat Jimmy G a couple times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lee is developing a very nice top game to go along with his already good neutral offense. He gonna be a handful. Coming in to this match I didn’t know how it would go. Gasca has always been a solid top 15-20 guy who beat Jimmy G a couple times

Gasca has wins over a dozen good guys like Eierman, Storr, and many others. 

Interesting that Cassar is starting today. Looks like the decision hasnt been finalized.

And that’s unfortunate. Obviously Cael knows what he’s doing and knows more than me.

That being said, is there any doubt Shak would have pinned that guy in first period? Instead of a major

Lee has improved a lot just this season, let alone since he joined NLWC. I didn’t think he’d be this good this early watching him in HS. I’d like to see him face Chad Red again now in college.

I want to see him go against a really good strong guy. See if he can get thru a high end head and hands defense, and get off bottom against a hard ride. 

Edited by TBar1977

So? Does every thread need to be about PSU? Something as mundane as this?

If teching a top-15 (14th in the most recent WrestlingByPirate Dual Impact Index) guy is "mundane", then I've lost the plot.

...while coming freshly out of redshirt at a weight that PSU didn't have any points to score previously. 

Yeah, I'd say this is newsworthy.