Aviator12

NaTo vs Lee... Who ya got?

The troubling thing about lee is that he doesn't seem to evolve/figure it out. He runs his plays, and if they don't work he stops competing....

I don't think it's that. I think his gas tank is suspect. If he can get an early TD and work his wrist tilts, then he can put most guys away quickly. If not, the top level guys are going to give him a full 7 minutes. Hopefully, by March he is in peak shape.

Tomasello takes him down twice, and escapes. Wins 5-1

I don't think it's that. I think his gas tank is suspect. If he can get an early TD and work his wrist tilts, then he can put most guys away quickly. If not, the top level guys are going to give him a full 7 minutes. Hopefully, by March he is in peak shape.

Tomasello takes him down twice, and escapes. Wins 5-1

how is this different than what i said?

It's completely different. You are saying he is not evolving as a wrestler, which suggests strategy or technique. He "runs his plays", whatever that means. I'm suggesting that he ran out of steam. He is not in full wrestling shape yet.

sorry i didn't realize you could squeeze so many words into such a small thought. 

I think he meant turn by getting tilt from the bottom. Nato got caught in on a shot late in his match against Gilmanabd ended up on his back. I don't think he's been turned/tilted his entire career although I may be wrong on that. I don't recall any though.

I'm sure that's what they mean. 

He has been caught a couple times while facing elite competition.

Joey Dance scored 2pts on a suck-back in November of 2014. It was a quick count. 

Still, I don't see NaTo exposing his back. I think this will be a battle on their feet.

I also have no recollection of NaTo's tank ever being on empty.

I think tightwaist is correct. I suspected a little gas tank issue when Lee lost to DeSanto last year. He looked slightly gassed yesterday too.

He had a torn ACL. Of course his cardio wasn’t there vs Desanto

Lee will be in shape by NCAAs. He will have 10+ matches and been through Big10s.

Brands wouldn’t put him out there if he wasn’t putting in the work.