1. Missouri, 7-0

2. C. Michigan, 5-2

2. Old Dominion, 5-2 

4. E. Michigan 3-4

4. Kent St., 3-4

6. Buffalo, 2-5

6. Ohio, 2-5

8. N. Illinois, 1-6

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feb.16

Kent St. 24, N. Illinois 9 

Feb.11

Old Dominion 19, Ohio 6

N. Illinois 19, Buffalo 16

Kent St. 21, C. Michigan 13

Feb.9

Old Dominion 19, Kent St. 14

C. Michigan 29, E. Michigan 7

Feb.4

E. Michigan 32, Kent St 9 

C. Michigan 23, Old Dominion 13

Feb.2

Missouri 24, N. Illinois 12

E. Michigan 26, Buffalo 10 

Jan.21

Ohio 34, N. Illinois 6

C. Michigan 26, Buffalo 9

Jan.19

Missouri 29, C. Michigan 6

Kent St. 18, Ohio 13

E. Michigan 30, N. Illinois 3

Old Dominion 22, Buffalo 9

Jan.13

Missouri 35, E. Michigan 7

Jan.11

Missouri 37, Buffalo 6 

Jan.7

Old Dominion 19, E. Michigan 18

C. Michigan 29, Ohio 9

Jan.5

Ohio 21, E.Michigan 17

Dec.29

Missouri 44, Kent St. 3

Dec.19

Old Dominion 21, N. Illinois 12

Dec.16

C. Michigan 34, N. Illinois 6

Dec.10

Missouri 36, Ohio 6

Buffalo 16, Kent St. 15

Dec.2

Missouri 36, Old Dominion 3

Nov.25

Buffalo 27, Ohio 9

Edited by Show_Me

Ranked MAC Wrestlers per 2-8-18 "Wrestling Coaches Panel Rankings" :

125 (3)

22. McGee - ODU;  27. Hudkins - N. Illinois;  29. McGhee - Missouri 

133 (5)

8. Erneste - Missouri;  16. Kelly - Ohio;  18. Lantry - Buffalo;  28. Tutolo - Kent St.;  33. Richardson - ODU

141 (3)

3. Eierman - Missouri;  10. Smith - C. Michigan;  21. Madrigal - ODU

149 (4)

3. Leeth - Missouri;  4. Oliver - C. Michigan;  29. Springer - E. Michigan;  33. Monico - Kent St.

157 (3)

4. Lavallee - Missouri;  25. Early - ODU;  32. Heffernan - C. Michigan

165 (1)

24. Flynn - Missouri

174 (3)

4. Lewis - Missouri;  14. Brucki - C. Michigan;  24. Wright - ODU

184 (2)

15. Ellingwood - C. Michigan;  16. Marriott - Missouri

197 (3)

7. Miklus - Missouri;  27. Atienza - C. Michigan;  29. Conel - Kent St.

285 (3)

18. Stencel - C. Michigan;  21. Hutchinson - E. Michigan;  23. Gunning - Buffalo

Edited by Show_Me

Wait, what?  Missouri is in the MAC?

You could have fooled me, as over the past six years I've never seen their singlets adorn the conference logo.  Additionally, their official wrestling web site only shows the SEC logo at the bottom of their pages.

Has anyone asked Brian Smith why this is so?  If the rest of the league is going to get pummeled annually, the least Missouri can do is display the league they are in.  If they don't, send 'em on to the Southern Conference, where they can recruit in that "hotbed" region of college wrestling.  #You'reEitherWithUsOrYou'reNot.

Edited by OkieChippewa

Nice win for the Tigers.  Leeth beats Oliver and Marriott majors Ellingwood.

In his post-match interview Smith mentioned that the only losses they have in the MAC is at 125 and 285 (both lost again tonight, McGhee stunk it up and Myers is still MIA).

You could have fooled me, as over the past six years I've never seen their singlets adorn the conference logo.  Additionally, their official wrestling web site only shows the SEC logo at the bottom of their pages.

Has anyone asked Brian Smith why this is so?  If the rest of the league is going to get pummeled annually, the least Missouri can do is display the league they are in.  If they don't, send 'em on to the Southern Conference, where they can recruit in that "hotbed" region of college wrestling.  #You'reEitherWithUsOrYou'reNot.

Someone is a little butthurt.

Trust me, Mizzou would prefer not to be in the MAC.  They wanted to stay in as a Big 12 affiliate member when the university switched to the SEC, but they were turned down.

Edited by KCMO2

Trust me, Mizzou would prefer not to be in the MAC.  They wanted to stay in as a Big 12 affiliate member when the university switched to the SEC, but they were turned down.

If you don't want to be in the MAC, shop yourself to another conference.   Once again, no one has an answer to why Mizzou (I believe) is the only team in the nation that doesn't wear their league's logo.

Edited by OkieChippewa

If you don't want to be in the MAC, shop yourself to another conference.   Once again, no one has an answer to why Mizzou (I believe) is the only team in the nation that doesn't wear their league's logo.

I don't have an answer why the logo isn't being displayed.  Email the school/AD/Coach Smith if THE reason is that important to you.  I honestly never noticed. 

Odd that you make a big deal of this "issue" on the same evening that Mizzou beats CMU.   

And, rumor has it that Missouri may leave the MAC when their contract expires.  

Edited by Show_Me

I didn’t see Myers in any of the South Beach pics. I’m guessing something is going on and we won’t see him again this year.

I am hearing that he won't return this season.

Hoping that Bohlken improves with the matches he will get.

I don't have an answer why the logo isn't being displayed.  Email the school/AD/Coach Smith if THE reason is that important to you.  I honestly never noticed. 

Odd that you make a big deal of this "issue" on the same evening that Mizzou beats CMU.   

And, rumor has it that Missouri may leave the MAC when their contract expires.  

I've had a problem with sans logo for a few years now.  I'll confess, with the beatdown the Chippewas took, it made me chapped and prompted me to submit a post (aided by a few IPAs).

Ranked MAC Wrestlers per FLO 1-15-18 rankings.

None

11. Erneste - Missouri;  13. Lantry - Buffalo;  20. Kelly - Ohio

5. Eierman - Missouri;  6. Smith - C. Michigan

3. Oliver - C. Michigan;  4. Leeth - Missouri

4. Lavallee - Missouri;  15. Heffernan - C. Michigan

None

5. Lewis - Missouri;  15. Brucki - C. Michigan

14. Ellingwod - C. Michigan;  16. Marriott - Missouri

8. Miklus - Missouri

17. Stencel - C. Michigan

so minus Mizzou and Central Mich, not much as far as ranked guys.  

Gotta be trademark related.I'd Guess the SEC doesn't want a MAC logo on one of it's members.If thats the case,I'd say Mizzou is smart not to argue.  Brian Smith is Missouri Wresting and he doubles as a MAC wrestling spokesman.It's not a slight.Besides,Mizzou joined the MAC....didn't some good teams just leave it?

When the Big Twelve fractured, Missouri was rumored to be heading to the Big Ten. Imagine how amazing the BT would be with Mizzou.

I remember that like it was yesterday. A lost opportunity.

The Big 10 would have been a perfect fit from a Wrestling, Academic, & Geographical standpoint.

Our then AD overplayed his hand and Missouri has suffered the consequences since.

I've had a problem with sans logo for a few years now.  I'll confess, with the beatdown the Chippewas took, it made me chapped and prompted me to submit a post (aided by a few IPAs).

I've chapped posted before with a beverage or two egging me on (let the liquor do the thinking Randy).  Never a good idea, but I feel ya.

Edited by KCMO2

Probably due to licensing requirements by the SEC, since Mizzou is the only SEC team with wrestling.