TBar1977

PSU hosting Purdue

Do the Funtastic Five do this to each other? In the room. Maybe Cael gives pointers on how use the technique just right.

Flo should be able to have a ball with this one.

The bad thing is that kids everywhere are going to be trying the latest and greatest Nolf move.

At least he's having fun.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

When the mat got slapped and Nickal let go of that cradle Lyon was gasping.

I didn't see Lyon gasping afterward but was it because Bo had that cradle cinched across his throat? It looked pretty tight and I thought Max was about to tap out.

If you watch Nolf’s entire match you’ll see that he was trying to use his foot for leverage by pressing it into his left thigh. He missed for a couple seconds but I highly doubt he was trying that.

That being said, if the ref would have seen it I wouldn’t have had a problem with him giving a penalty point.

If you watch Nolf’s entire match you’ll see that he was trying to use his foot for leverage by pressing it into his left thigh. He missed for a couple seconds but I highly doubt he was trying that.

That being said, if the ref would have seen it I wouldn’t have had a problem with him giving a penalty point.

To me it looked more like he did try to do it. He was pushing the leg away and that wasn’t working. So then he raked his package to see if that would work.

RIP Ashnault. We'll miss your 6th place finish this year.

Not quite sure what you were going for here, but it failed.

Gulibon sure won't miss AA, and I would suspect PSU will miss Nick S far more.

To the original topic, this was incredibly dirty by Nolf and sure result in suspension. Disgusting.

Not quite sure what you were going for here, but it failed.

Gulibon sure won't miss AA, and I would suspect PSU will miss Nick S far more.

To the original topic, this was incredibly dirty by Nolf and sure result in suspension. Disgusting.

It was a.... speaking of torn shoulders type of comment. 

Edited by LemonPie

I have no idea how to do that.  People that do know will accept it as part of wrestling and won't do it either.  Imagine if that video were presented to sports administrator who played volleyball or basketball.   It must look disgusting.

The people complaining are the same ones teaching kids to stick fingers up the bum.

I'm guessing you volunteer at those types of instructional clinics.

Just admit it was an incredibly dirty, sick thing to do and move on.

Only if it's your sausage fingers, bud.

Regardless of whether it was an accident or not, yes it is dirty and he should have been penalized.  Whether it's "sick" or not depends on intent.  I have no way of knowing that. 

Edited by LemonPie

Good chance Nolf did not know exactly where his foot was in relation to the sensitive area since he was looking at the opponents shoulder to see if he had it flat.

How'd I guess you'd be the apologist? You simply can't help being a PSU nut hugger.

That guy knew exactly where his foot was. Are you saying Nolf has no sense of mat awareness?

Simpleton.