silver-medal

Ohio State v Iowa

Hawks go to Columbus.  Both teams 4-0 in Big Ten and 9-0 overall.  Bucks won Vegas. Hawks took Midlands.  Terry Brands and Tom Ryan were college roommates.  Lee v Nato.  Marinelli v Campbell.  Snyder v Stoll.  Wilcke v Moore.  Sorenson v Hayes.  #1 v #4.  You get the gist.

Is this the biggest dual of the season? 

Edited by silver-medal

I have tosu winning 125, 133, 141, 174, 184, 197 and 285 (assuming kyle Snyder is in) and Iowa winning 149 to 165.

article on tOSU site says the 3 seniors are being honored at this match, so sounds like Snyder will be there. 

Kyle said he would be there and would head out to the Yarygin the following day. Hopefully he isn't cutting it to close. Anyway, the Buckeyes are loaded with studs, and I think because of 133, and 141, they win the dual. I am very curious about NaTo vs Lee. Hopefully they both let it fly, and it's an exciting match.

Biggest dual until PSU v. tOSU.

For sure

Biggest dual this season so far. We will learn a lot.

Is Spencer Lee a title contender?

Can Hayes be in contention for the finals?

Can Micah be a high AA like last year?

Can Kemerer further build the hype for his Nolf match? If he smashes Micah on the feet it will make the Nolf match a bit more compelling

Can Marinelli continue his impressive climb? Can Campbell sneak onto the podium?

Are the minor struggles Moore has shown real, or just early season crap? A dominant performance teaches us a lot

Super excited

I really hope the rankings don’t hold across the board. That would be annoying. We will still learn from it but I want an upset or two

I think Hayes has a small shot. Same with Micah. Spencer Lee could pull it off too. Campbell has a chance too but that isn’t a big upset.

Edited by Housebuye

I think Sorenson will school Hayes today. Think Moore wins pretty easily as well. 

Could be. Both are of those are pretty likely.

Hayes has never been schooled on the feet. He does get schooled when on bottom occasionally (see Kevin Jach vs Hayes last season). It is compelling largely because of the style matchup. 

Could be. Both are of those are pretty likely.

Hayes has never been schooled on the feet. He does get schooled when on bottom occasionally (see Kevin Jach vs Hayes last season). It is compelling largely because of the style matchup.

If you're willing to accept a single, two-minute period as a sample size, then Deluca schooled him on his feet.

Edited by LemonPie

Haha I’m not! Mostly because Hayes dominated from the feet for the rest of the match.

That was more of Hayes gassing than anything else

Hayes had 2 takedowns in the match.  I wouldn't call that dominating.

For sure

Biggest dual this season so far. We will learn a lot.

Is Spencer Lee a title contender?

Can Hayes be in contention for the finals?

Can Micah be a high AA like last year?

Can Kemerer further build the hype for his Nolf match? If he smashes Micah on the feet it will make the Nolf match a bit more compelling

Can Marinelli continue his impressive climb? Can Campbell sneak onto the podium?

Are the minor struggles Moore has shown real, or just early season crap? A dominant performance teaches us a lot

Super excited

I really hope the rankings don’t hold across the board. That would be annoying. We will still learn from it but I want an upset or two

I think Hayes has a small shot. Same with Micah. Spencer Lee could pull it off too. Campbell has a chance too but that isn’t a big upset.

Good list. I will add to it.

How much is Cletus' inside information worth.

I definitely think to date this is by far the most interesting match, though I am not sure how many truly interesting match-ups there are. It's going to be a lot of great wrestling, especially Lee v Nato but how many tossups? 

Anyone know the weight order? I hope 125 first so that they are forced to put both Lee and Nato in.