Sign in to follow this  
Medicine_Man

The most robbery match in NCAA wrestling history ever

It wasn't just that Hendricks got pinned, it was that Kessel called two completely insane TDs.......

Interestingly enough, both of which are probably takedowns under today’s more lenient edge of mat rules.

It wasn't just that Hendricks got pinned, it was that Kessel called two completely insane TDs.......

It's a still photo. Believe the Medicine_Man might also have a photo proving MudFlap is the missing link and another proving we never landed on the moon. :)

Not true. The mat is bigger, TDs are the same. 

Not necessarily. I vaguely remember Churella being on his knee facing forward for a second before turning back into Hendricks. He may have touched his hand down at some point. Admittedly, if this rule was in effect then he might have adjusted but ...

This was another bad call by Kessel back in the old days:

26019447108_2a95db8fef_o_d.jpg

I'm still waiting for you to post the fake moon landing photo. You know the one with the yellow Chevy Vega still in the background and where Niel Armstrong says 'one small step for man, one yellow Vega for mankind.' ;)

I do not post "fake" photos, sir.  So I know not why you think I have one of a lunar landing.

I do, however, have one of the first man to survive 550 sols on Mars, who actually colonized Mars by raising crops (potatoes)...Abbas Jadidi Watney, Space Pirate.

39866941592_4a97c10a80_o_d.jpg

No sir I would dare not think you would ever post a fake photo. I was asking you to simply post the real photo of the faked landing. The Russians already leaked (correspondence found on Hillary's private server) that they found the photo on your hard drive, so we know you have it.