• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 cbg

cbg

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 847 posts

Posted 25 January 2018 - 10:16 AM

One year (next season too) or just the rest of the current season? 

He would not be eligible until one (1) full year from his last day of competition in Tulsa.  Stiff penalty but its the same for travel baseball, AAU basketball and all other sports.  Once the high school turns the student athletes name into the Tennessee Secondary School Athletic Association (TSSAA) that student athlete may not participate in any event that is not sanctioned by the TSSAA.

Edited by cbg, 25 January 2018 - 10:19 AM.

#22 Zebra

Zebra

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,935 posts

Posted 25 January 2018 - 11:27 AM

He would not be eligible until one (1) full year from his last day of competition in Tulsa.  Stiff penalty but its the same for travel baseball, AAU basketball and all other sports.  Once the high school turns the student athletes name into the Tennessee Secondary School Athletic Association (TSSAA) that student athlete may not participate in any event that is not sanctioned by the TSSAA.

Not all states are that stringent which is why I was curious.

#23 RichB

RichB

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 668 posts

Posted 25 January 2018 - 01:54 PM

Well, I always rely on Zebraforce, even if it is less popular than Llamathrust.

m8tn9vi.jpg

Edited by RichB, 25 January 2018 - 01:56 PM.

#24 Plasmodium

Plasmodium

Gold Member

• Members
  • 4,666 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 02:53 PM

It is common for HS kids to wrestle in Tulsa. As olddirty mentioned, it is also commonplace for teams to send a select few to doc b, ironman, etc.
Here in Colorado teams have a point system and they can't exceed a max number, so I wonder aloud if a large out of state tournament counts against the team and everyone is shorted a dual or two.

#25 TBar1977

TBar1977

Hall of Fame Member

• Members
  • 12,544 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 04:02 AM

Well, I always rely on Zebraforce, even if it is less popular than Llamathrust.

m8tn9vi.jpg

What is really funny about this is that after seeing the four possible answers he still needed audience help. He's obviously not the brightest bulb in the universe. 

Penn State - NCAA Champions 7 of the last 8 Years

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users