Sign in to follow this  
ArmDrag14

Ian Miller

Add to list of One of bests not to become NCAA champ.

Reabulto was a huge error -he won the  match -Reabulto handled well as well. But Miller won

Martinez match in semis probably best match in that tournament ( google it maybe still can get it)

he was awesome to watch "  Corner coach gunslinger is the correct name"

Frank C

Yes, a paid assistant at Oregon St. now.  Coach Z has lots of good things to say about him.  Every time I see Miller, he's pounding on Hunter Willits, the 157 for the Beavs.

Miller didn't beat IMar, but he showed one way to wrestle him....when Imar digs in that underhook, inside trip him. 

No way they would work.......

Imar was interviewed and said he actually thought he could somehow roll through josephs inside trip, because he had done it to Miller the second time a year ago.

Where do you think Ronnie Bresser got his inside trip against Spence Lee from?  I believe you can hear him shouting it during that match.  On another note, I wish Ian Miller would still be wrestling freestyle.  He was damn good in freestyle. 

Is he done competing? I seem to remember him being injured after college. Either way, Miller always wrestled with a chip on his shoulder and is probably a great coach.

A great competitor to watch - I really felt for him after that match with Realbuto. Seeing the fans in the stands yell at the coaches and the coaches subsequently question the officials only to be dismissed was heart breaking especially knowing they were in the right after the fact. The NCAA was pretty pathetic in their response to the whole incident and I hope those officials are disappointed in themselves for it (though I doubt they are).

Is he done competing? I seem to remember him being injured after college. Either way, Miller always wrestled with a chip on his shoulder and is probably a great coach.

Pamela, not sure, but i dont remember him wrestling anytime in the past year and half.  I could be wrong though.