Sign in to follow this  
Kentucky_Mudflap

Braking Downey News

Hombres it was a long nite and lotsa Captain Morgan went down took three hundred outa the cash machine and pored some truth serum down some compadres in the know ran into my old pal and former Hawkeye grate announcer Morry Adams turns out Morry did his time and nows down on his luck gents 77 and on the sex offender registry and living in a rooming house and shunned by all his former Hawk friends living on his social and dont even got no beer money you see him throw him a bone and buy him a few beers friends.

All that being said gents Im coming to you with the reel true facts turns out its 99 percent Downey dint make it on account of how the Iowa admins dint give much support to his NCAA appeal turns out Pollerd and KJ dropped a dime on him as he was in reel bad standing at the end of the year on account of how his UAs was coming up hot KJs as bitter as my ex old ladies about Downey gents turns out it pays not to burn your bridges gents but it aint all bad news turns out Bellators been sniffing around signing him to a contract on account of his appeal being a reel bad*** nothing better than seeing some dirtbag get his head beat in friends folks will pay good money for that and Downeys got that eye appeal what with the wild child thing and them tats got the ink on him reel good.

Gents you know I got the sources and the truth serum to get it outa them I brake all the big ones.

Hombres it was a long nite and lotsa Captain Morgan went down took three hundred outa the cash machine and pored some truth serum down some compadres in the know ran into my old pal and former Hawkeye grate announcer Morry Adams turns out Morry did his time and nows down on his luck gents 77 and on the sex offender registry and living in a rooming house and shunned by all his former Hawk friends living on his social and dont even got no beer money you see him throw him a bone and buy him a few beers friends.

All that being said gents Im coming to you with the reel true facts turns out its 99 percent Downey dint make it on account of how the Iowa admins dint give much support to his NCAA appeal turns out Pollerd and KJ dropped a dime on him as he was in reel bad standing at the end of the year on account of how his UAs was coming up hot KJs as bitter as my ex old ladies about Downey gents turns out it pays not to burn your bridges gents but it aint all bad news turns out Bellators been sniffing around signing him to a contract on account of his appeal being a reel bad*** nothing better than seeing some dirtbag get his head beat in friends folks will pay good money for that and Downeys got that eye appeal what with the wild child thing and them tats got the ink on him reel good.

Gents you know I got the sources and the truth serum to get it outa them I brake all the big ones.

What are UAs?

If there is any truth at all to this it is no wonder he won't wrestle in College. His explanation and the ISU explanation would probably be interesting reading.

As for 'flap - if what he has posted about his history is at all true a firearm means five years free lodging in a Federal Hotel.

I am curious. Wonder how much Iowa invested with potentially zero return. Did that investment cost a useful scholarship spot for a blue chipper or solid practice partner or future starter? Not sure how the college economics work.

Was the risk worth the potential reward? Iowa with Downey would still not likely finish No. 1 or 2.

I am curious. Wonder how much Iowa invested with potentially zero return. Did that investment cost a useful scholarship spot for a blue chipper or solid practice partner or future starter? Not sure how the college economics work.

Was the risk worth the potential reward? Iowa with Downey would still not likely finish No. 1 or 2.

Iowa didn’t invest anything.