Sign in to follow this  
aknipp

Article on J Rent Nebraska

Haven't heard anything. He's not been in this semester. Wonder if there is an issue with a class or three.

He was taken out of the lineup before the semester. In an article I read manning said he's rolling with maginnis, however you wanna decifer that. I see Kris in the stands at all the duals. But he hasn't competed at any open tourneys since losing his spot. Weird situation.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Talks about issues making weight early in the year explaining why he wasn't on the mat until recently

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/wrestling/nebraska-freshman-jason-renteria-beats-ranked-foes-then-joins-them/article_abc35bf5-fd25-5a0d-ac0f-374b976a3357.html

Still seems to have issues, he's out every other dual. Hopefully he gets it under control.

He was taken out of the lineup before the semester. In an article I read manning said he's rolling with maginnis, however you wanna decifer that. I see Kris in the stands at all the duals. But he hasn't competed at any open tourneys since losing his spot. Weird situation.

definitely weird to hear, just from the eye test alone I’d think he’s the better option between the 2