denger

PSU v tOSU

Wow great dual! Hats off to PSU they wrestled tough! It was tOSU's to lose heading into the last three matches. Think about this... In the last three, PSU needed their (formerly?) back up 197 to beat the #1 guy in the nation, and Nickal to score more bonus on Martin than Snyder does on Nevills. Who would've thought both of those would happen?! Not even the most delusional PSU fans would've called that lol

It shouldn't have been close. Freshman Moore > Sophomore Moore, for sure... why? Please someone explain WTH is going on with THAT situation.

Freshman NATO > senior NATO

Freshman Bo Jordan same as senior Bo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Rec Hall.  Rec Hall is a tough place to win in . You know that .Probably worth 8 team points.I like both programs. Nephew was a 2 time all American at Penn State. Penn state wrestled well against a very good opponent. Hats off to them. We will see how things work out. Both are great programs. 

Wow what a dual.    Talk about a nail biter.    Huge kudos to Coach Cael for the tremendous job getting the team prepared despite  Nolf being out.  Very impressive.   If you're Ohio State you've got to be shaking your head wondering how that just happened.       

I'm still a huge fan of Snyder and totally respect him, but when you are literally the best wrestler in the entire world and talk about how bad you want to dominate PSU on Twitter, but can't even get a major, that is not good. And Myles Martin giving up the major was pathetic. An undefeated former national champ basically lays there and let's him turn him in the final seconds. Ryan must be pretty upset with them. If you can't count on those guys who can you count on? Not to take anything away from PSU their entire team wrestled tough and they deserved the win.

Edited by Eagle26

One of Nevills takedowns was literally falling on top of Snyder to be fair lol I'd give him credit for the first td though. Other than that he mostly stalled.

Yeah, but Kyle Freaking Snyder. 

HR predicted Nevills would get his doors blown off tonite, so Nick acquitted himself well.