denger

PSU v tOSU

Just hoping the basketball game of PSU vs. Iowa (starts at 6PM on Big10 Network) does not go into overtime, and the dual will come on as scheduled at 8.

If Cael tells the BTN to stop broadcasting the basketball game to show the start of the match they will listen to him because he's Cael Sanderson. Didnt you know he has that kind of power?

If Cael tells the BTN to stop broadcasting the basketball game to show the start of the match they will listen to him because he's Cael Sanderson. Didnt you know he has that kind of power?

You mean Cael can't just boss the networks around at his whim? Geez Louise, I heard he could re arrange schedules at his sole discretion. Maybe that notion is wrong? Lol. 

You mean Cael can't just boss the networks around at his whim? Geez Louise, I heard he could re arrange schedules at his sole discretion. Maybe that notion is wrong? Lol.

Why not wrestle the dual Friday night or Sunday afternoon at the BJC?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Why not wrestle the dual Friday night or Sunday afternoon at the BJC?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

You tell us.

Tell us how Cael Sanderson, and not the Big10, creates the Big10 wrestling schedule. 

Tell us how Cael Sanderson is going to wave his hand and have the Women's basketball program break their contract on their Sunday afternoon home game at Bryce Jordan. 

Tell us how Cael Sanderson is going to force Ohio State to not follow the schedule created by the league, but to just show up a day early to wrestle Penn State at Bryce Jordan and with no formal contract in place. 

Like I said, you tell us. You seem to have all the answers around here. So go ahead, you explain it to all of us. 

You tell us.

Tell us how Cael Sanderson, and not the Big10, creates the Big10 wrestling schedule. 

Tell us how Cael Sanderson is going to wave his hand and have the Women's basketball program break their contract on their Sunday afternoon home game at Bryce Jordan. 

Tell us how Cael Sanderson is going to force Ohio State to not follow the schedule created by the league, but to just show up a day early to wrestle Penn State at Bryce Jordan and with no formal contract in place. 

Like I said, you tell us. You seem to have all the answers around here. So go ahead, you explain it to all of us. 

Its because he's Cael "Freakin" Sanderson! All he has to do is wave his hard around in the air and point! Everything will just magically fall in line because you... its Cael!

125 - Tomasello by tech 5-0 tOSU

133 - Pletcher by dec. 8-0 tOSU

141 - Lee by dc. 8-3 tOSU

149 - Zain by FALL 9-8 Penn State

157 - Micah by major 12-9 tOSU

165 - Joseph by major 13-12 Penn State

174 - BoJo by dec. 15-13 tOSU

184 - MyMar by dec. 18-13 tOSU

197 - Moore by dec. 21-13 tOSU

285 - Snyder by Major 25-13 tOSU final

125 - Nato - Tech 5-0 tOSU

133 - Pletcher - Dec 8-0 tOSU

141 - Lee - Dec 8-3 tOSU

149 - Retherford - Fall - 8-9 PSU

157 - Michah - Maj Dec - 12-9 tOSU

165 - Joseph - Maj Dec - 12-13 PSU

174 - Hall - Dec - 12-16 PSU

184 - Nickal - Dec - 12-19 PSU

197 - Moore - Dec - 15-19 PSU

285 - Snyder - Maj Dec - 19-19 tOSU

Edited by BigTenFanboy

First off I just want to say I think Nick Lee without question can beat Joey McKenna this Saturday night. In saying that, im also interested in seeing how lopsided the majority of posters on here favor Lee. If this was the Lions Den than that would make sense. And everyone very well may be right it just surprises me a little how no one seems to be giving McKenna a chance and are basically stemming their assumption off the Tommy Thorn transitive property results.

Tomasello TF Schnupp 5-0 tOSU

Pletcher Dec Keener 8-0 tOSU

Lee Dec McKenna 8-3 tOSU

Retherford TF Hayes 8-8 TIE

Jordan Pin Pipher 14-8 tOSU

Joseph MDec Campbell 14-12 tOSU

Hall Dec Jordan 15-14 PSU

Nickal Dec Martin 18-14 PSU

Moore Dec Rasheed/Cassar 18-17 PSU

Snyder MDec Nevills 21-18 tOSU

Bouts that I view as toss ups: 141-174-184 

Something I don't expect to happen, but wouldn't shock me is if Rasheed came out like a ball of fire and lit up Kollin Moore with a cradle. I can just envision this happening at rec hall for some reason. His cradle has always been fierce, and he has hit it on multiple AA level guys in his career.  

You tell us.

It doesn't seem like Tom Brands has any trouble in Carver unless Iowa doesn't have a basketball program anymore.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

First off I just want to say I think Nick Lee without question can beat Joey McKenna this Saturday night. In saying that, im also interested in seeing how lopsided the majority of posters on here favor Lee. If this was the Lions Den than that would make sense. And everyone very well may be right it just surprises me a little how no one seems to be giving McKenna a chance and are basically stemming their assumption off the Tommy Thorn transitive property results.

I look at it as a toss up.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

He has a chance but most of us go with who we think is going to win. Lee looks really great-constantly attacking, good motor, diverse set of technique.  Mckenna doesn't.  It has nothing to do with the Thorn transitive property for me.  

I keep hoping Zain Retherford will stick Hayes then run back to the locker room.  After that an already warmed up Rain Zetherford's will emerge and take out Jordan.  

I assume that's not allowed. But it would be an interesting rule change.  While we're at it, Tomasello might go twice.

I keep hoping Zain Retherford will stick Hayes then run back to the locker room.  After that an already warmed up Rain Zetherford's will emerge and take out Jordan.  

I wish they still allowed this in dual meets and don't really understand why its not allowed, it really could add some additional interest in dual meets.

I wish they still allowed this in dual meets and don't really understand why its not allowed, it really could add some additional interest in dual meets.

Still allowed? I am a little behind on my wrestling rules history. When was this okay? I don't recall Dan Gable wrestling 3 times in one dual because he would have if rules allowed. 

McKenna seems to have lost his fire for the sport. A really good talent possibly burned out and going through the motions. It happens.