denger

PSU v tOSU

McKenna seems to have lost his fire for the sport. A really good talent possibly burned out and going through the motions. It happens.

It could also be the weight cut at play.  That combined with Nick Lee looking like a mini Jason Nolf makes him the favorite to me. 

McKenna seems to have lost his fire for the sport. A really good talent possibly burned out and going through the motions. It happens.

People said the same thing about J Jaggers, at one time.  

I truly hope you are wrong. He freakin left Stanford. If he petters out, I may actually shed a tear for him.

Damn it. Get to the wrestling please. Don’t need dudes talking b ball and reviewing game highlights.

agreed. A blowout basketball game doesn’t need a recap. Let’s get this show on the road!

I am in SE Asia…. BTN isnt a option...

I there a radio broadcast I can find online?

Any ideas how to watch or listen?

Go to gopsusports.com, choose wrestling, choose schedule, there is a link to "listen" to byers do play by play