#1 Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,936 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 10:51 PM

Snyder, Zadick and Taylor: "daamn"

bL1IjBq7ubo.jpg

Edited by Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin, 28 January 2018 - 10:56 PM.

• Axe_Spartan likes this
The opinions and views expressed in my posts, are intended to promote Russian international styles wrestling and international wrestling in general. Please excuse misspellings, misunderstandings, or misinterpretations. I am doing my very best to communicate in English, but it is a work in progress. I speak several languages, but I am still learning context, culture, and local tradition. I love USA and I am doing my best to be a great ambassador. Thank you for understanding.

#2 Old Glory

Old Glory
  • Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 01:51 PM

His opponents often look bewildered.

• Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin likes this

#3 2td3nf

2td3nf

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,637 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 12:48 PM

To me, what Bekbulatov does to Stieber at 1:10 and 1:32 of the first video posted above is a huge reason why the Russians have been the best in the world.

Improvise, explode and turn the opponent. Seems like they can do it from anywhere.

#4 Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,936 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 05:35 PM

To me, what Bekbulatov does to Stieber at 1:10 and 1:32 of the first video posted above is a huge reason why the Russians have been the best in the world.

Improvise, explode and turn the opponent. Seems like they can do it from anywhere.

just in Russia wrestlers can not only do a double leg or ankle pick lol

The opinions and views expressed in my posts, are intended to promote Russian international styles wrestling and international wrestling in general. Please excuse misspellings, misunderstandings, or misinterpretations. I am doing my very best to communicate in English, but it is a work in progress. I speak several languages, but I am still learning context, culture, and local tradition. I love USA and I am doing my best to be a great ambassador. Thank you for understanding.

#5 Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,936 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 05:36 PM

sometimes in wrestling enough do double leg... 

#6 nom

nom

Gold Member

• Members
  • 2,947 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 01:10 AM

What the heck was that defense against Logan’s single leg? Kind throws himself under Logan and then cuts the corner. Logan’s look afterwards was like WTF!?

#7 Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,936 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 02:46 PM

What the heck was that defense against Logan’s single leg? Kind throws himself under Logan and then cuts the corner. Logan’s look afterwards was like WTF!?

at 8:07 "WTF time" too lol

#8 wrestlingnerd

wrestlingnerd

Gold Member

• Members
  • 7,771 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 05:00 PM

at 8:07 "WTF time" too lol

Daaam, that was dirty.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users