Sign in to follow this  
TBar1977

Nolf not as bad as first thought (link)

Wasn't the same thing reported about suriano last season? Hope this is real and nolf is 100 percent in march. With duals completely off the table what are the odds that he competes at big 10s? How much of a wrench does it throw into things if he ends up a 5 or 6 seed at the big show?

Wasn't the same thing reported about suriano last season? Hope this is real and nolf is 100 percent in march. With duals completely off the table what are the odds that he competes at big 10s? How much of a wrench does it throw into things if he ends up a 5 or 6 seed at the big show?

It was, by message board trolls. 

Cael Sanderson never said anything. Pretty big difference this time. 

Nolf may mow through everyone, but I wonder what that does to the rightful 2 sees if they end up meeting before the finals. I'm sure Iowa will cry foul if he ends up with kem, but they just ducked pantaleo so I guess I can't feel too bad..

Nolf may mow through everyone, but I wonder what that does to the rightful 2 sees if they end up meeting before the finals. I'm sure Iowa will cry foul if he ends up with kem, but they just ducked pantaleo so I guess I can't feel too bad..

Ah, I see what you are angling at. The way I see it Nolf has destroyed everybody that's stepped on the mat with him the last couple years, notwithstanding the injury default a couple days ago. Surely he'd be #1 seed at NCAAs regardless whether he participated at B1Gs?

This is outstanding news.  All need to understand that Cael is feeling good but even he can't predict all things medical.  Let's hope the optimism is well placed.

Another quote: Starts off and he is referring to the potentially dangerous call (non-call).

------

“We would’ve liked to have seen it called earlier. Jason kind of put himself in that position so you can’t blame, and he knows better than that,” Sanderson said. 

-------

Pretty big of Cael ... perhaps this will calm down the folk blaming the Rutgers fellow.

The "lets hope for the worst and this guy is actually out for the season" group is in full force.

I am not quite sure what is wrong with you people other than humans are savage AF.

A week ago Nolf was bastardized for crushing the Purdue guys balls.

Now he's everybody's hero.

I honestly don't know if it's a bi polar disorder or stupidity (posters). Hell, it could be both.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk