#1 Ching

Ching

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 307 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 04:58 AM

This is from Fedzaev via Google Translate:

https://www.instagra.../p/Bekzbj_g7E0/

During the Grand Prix tournament "Ivan Yarygin 2018" in Krasnoyarsk, held preliminary talks with representatives of the leadership of the Federation and the coaching staff of the US team on freestyle wrestling - one of the strongest teams in the world.
Earlier match meetings with American athletes were held several times a year. They turned into a real sports holiday for thousands of spectators and gave the Russian wrestlers the opportunity to test themselves again in the battles with the principal rival.
Despite some difficulties in the negotiations (the American side is afraid of something), if everything turns out, in 2018, Ossetia will wait immediately for two big events - the international tournament "Alans" and the match match of the Russian and US teams.

Follow @_Homme

#2 Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,890 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 08:14 AM

Now USA is afraid of dual in Ossetia or Dagestan. No safe, Their sports uniform and money can be stolen right into the locker rooms! That's why they do not come to Ossetia LOL. USA team send there very bad wrestlers like Russia send to World cup. It's not interesting 

The opinions and views expressed in my posts, are intended to promote Russian international styles wrestling and international wrestling in general. Please excuse misspellings, misunderstandings, or misinterpretations. I am doing my very best to communicate in English, but it is a work in progress. I speak several languages, but I am still learning context, culture, and local tradition. I love USA and I am doing my best to be a great ambassador. Thank you for understanding.

#3 WildTurkey44

WildTurkey44

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 01:10 AM

Send our best wrestlers to a ****hole in Russia to wrestle a bunch of roided up freaks? Nah thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users