Sign in to follow this  
Fletcher

Cleveland ticket brokers

Any recommendations on a local ticket broker to use in the Cleveland area to purchase NCAA tix ahead of time?

Online brokers only have bad seats available for quarters and semis and no inventory for middle sections of the lower bowl. I know scalpers will be at the event, but would love to have tickets in hand beforehand, if possible.

Appreciate any suggestions.

I don't know about Cleveland,but around North jersey there really aren't any "local" ticket brokers anymore.

The brokers I used to deal with are now part of a "network" where they all offer pretty much the same tickets,at the same price.

I've gotten lucky checking sites like this one,where people sometimes post tickets for sale.

Thing is,sometimes there only a couple of days before the tournament.

Last year in St. Louis, I stumbled across a guy riding his bike around the arena who had business cards for his broker business. I called him before each session and he would show up on his bike with tickets for better seats than the rest of the guys hawking tickets on the corner.

I guess I'm looking for a similar type of guy for Cleveland, but it may not exist. It also may be that those tickets (lower bowl, middle sections) don't become available until the family members of competitors start selling them after session 1.

Any recommendations on a local ticket broker to use in the Cleveland area to purchase NCAA tix ahead of time?

Online brokers only have bad seats available for quarters and semis and no inventory for middle sections of the lower bowl. I know scalpers will be at the event, but would love to have tickets in hand beforehand, if possible.

Appreciate any suggestions.

You'll be able to get great seats in your willing to pay $100 per session.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

You'll be able to get great seats in your willing to pay $100 per session.

That sounds low - particularly given that the Cleveland market should have a larger fan base than St. Louis. Floor seats for the finals are currently $300/ea. online.

That sounds low - particularly given that the Cleveland market should have a larger fan base than St. Louis. Floor seats for the finals are currently $300/ea. online.

You need to know the right people. I'm not talking about online sales, people in front of the arena.

I bought semi tickets in NYC for $100 off of a grandfather of a current wrestler. You have be able to name drop and negotiate.

Watch out for these guys. They will hit you with "buy an NCAA ticket and get two Browns season tickets free."

Or "buy two NCAA tickets and get a dozen Browns season tickets free."

Last time I went to a Browns game we got 4 tickets on the fifty yrd line, just about the best seats in the house for $20, that's total, not per ticket. We got them from a scalper and I thought for sure they must be fake Edited by josefsmoe

Last time I went to a Browns game we got 4 tickets on the fifty yrd line, just about the best seats in the house for $20, that's total, not per ticket. We got them from a scalper and I thought for sure they must be fake

but did the Browns show up to play that day?  ;)