chipbuck

Let’s have some fun....

I think Ohio State wins, but if I were dreaming ...

125 - we all know Tomasello will win, but if Kuhn can go hopefully he keeps it from getting out of hand. I'll be happy if Schnupp keeps it to a TF. 

133 - Pletcher is gonna win because Keener can't get off bottom, but let's keep this close like every other wrestler does with Pletcher

141 - Nick Lee puts a Td clinic on McKenna and majors him. This may be just a dream, but its my dream. 

149 - Zain wins by FALL over Hayes. While he has Hayes all locked up in the bow and arrow he looks over at the OSU bench and spies up his bounty. The ref slaps the mat and Zain casually shakes Hayes hand before sprinting past Tom Ryan and stealing the OSU Pinchain. After his victory lap around the mat he circles back in and lays the pin chain down carefully and neatly next to his anklets, a nod to the fallen Jason Nolf. 

157 - Bo Pipher somehow gets the first td on Micah Jordan, and since Jordan can't get off bottom Pipher amasses 2:30 RT. All for naught as Micah storms back to win by 7. A hard earned moral victory for Pipher and all of Colorado. 

165 - Easy. Cenzo goes feet to back on Te Shan to get the TF late in the 3rd. Ryan watches in disbelief as Cenzo converts the inside trip they worked on all week to defend. Not a prediction, just what I WANT FOR ME AND MY PSU FRIENDS, Bro!

174 - The AARP Card carrying Baby Marky gets the last second reversal to beat Bo Jordan, 4-3. A controversy erupts and Tom Ryan loses 1 team point for the Buckeyes. 

184 - Bo by FALL. It goes down like this. Myles thinks he can horse Bo with underhooks, but Bo throws him from overs. Right to his back, Bam!

197 - Kollin Moore never sees it coming. The ShackCradle!

Hwt. - Dual is clinched. Snyder wins by 9 points in totally anti climactic fashion. 

I think Ohio State wins, but if I were dreaming ...

125 - we all know Tomasello will win, but if Kuhn can go hopefully he keeps it from getting out of hand. I'll be happy if Schnupp keeps it to a TF.

133 - Pletcher is gonna win because Keener can't get off bottom, but let's keep this close like every other wrestler does with Pletcher

141 - Nick Lee puts a Td clinic on McKenna and majors him. This may be just a dream, but its my dream.

149 - Zain wins by FALL over Hayes. While he has Hayes all locked up in the bow and arrow he looks over at the OSU bench and spies up his bounty. The ref slaps the mat and Zain casually shakes Hayes hand before sprinting past Tom Ryan and stealing the OSU Pinchain. After his victory lap around the mat he circles back in and lays the pin chain down carefully and neatly next to his anklets, a nod to the fallen Jason Nolf.

157 - Bo Pipher somehow gets the first td on Micah Jordan, and since Jordan can't get off bottom Pipher amasses 2:30 RT. All for naught as Micah storms back to win by 7. A hard earned moral victory for Pipher and all of Colorado.

165 - Easy. Cenzo goes feet to back on Te Shan to get the TF late in the 3rd. Ryan watches in disbelief as Cenzo converts the inside trip they worked on all week to defend. Not a prediction, just what I WANT FOR ME AND MY PSU FRIENDS, Bro!

174 - The AARP Card carrying Baby Marky gets the last second reversal to beat Bo Jordan, 4-3. A controversy erupts and Tom Ryan loses 1 team point for the Buckeyes.

184 - Bo by FALL. It goes down like this. Myles thinks he can horse Bo with underhooks, but Bo throws him from overs. Right to his back, Bam!

197 - Kollin Moore never sees it coming. The ShackCradle!

Hwt. - Dual is clinched. Snyder wins by 9 points in totally anti climactic fashion.

A seven point loss is a victory for all of Colorado? Lol This is a dream that can only be induced by some of Colorado's finest Sour Sunshine.

Snyder Pin and Sstark46 wins. Snyder tech and Bigtenfanboy wins. No one has 19-18 PSU and no one has 19-19bucks by criteria. Oknowwhut also had 20-19 bucks but he didn’t predict it first.

Edited by chipbuck

49 guesses (plus scribes) and no one got it correct. That’s more shocking than the end of this dual. Maybe not. In lue of the lack of a winner, I’ll donate $20 to the gofundme of the paralyzed wrestler. I’ll do this again for total points of winner of NCAA finals. Thanks everyone for participating.

49 guesses (plus scribes) and no one got it correct. That’s more shocking than the end of this dual. Maybe not. In lue of the lack of a winner, I’ll donate $20 to the gofundme of the paralyzed wrestler. I’ll do this again for total points of winner of NCAA finals. Thanks everyone for participating.

You are a good man. Sorry either team had to lose tonite. If being honest.

Since we all got it wrong how about WE ALL DONATE TO THE RYAN JOSEPH!

https://www.gofundme.com/help-our-teammate-ryan

Edited by BigTenFanboy