Sign in to follow this  
denger

tOSU's next few weeks.

I think with the team aspect being involved, the tournament being in Cle, and him being a father ("what kind of example do I want to set for my children") He would come back for 3rd in the given scenario. I would be utterly shocked if he packed it in after a semi-final loss. 

NaTo’s Performance against Foley had more to do with having to make weight 2 days later than anything else. He wrestled Welch that Sunday who is definitely better than Foley imo and he completely horsed him. I highly doubt Pletcher is sitting against Michigan anyone who sits out matches for tOSU has always been dealing with or directly coming off an injury. But regardless if he actually did and then lost to him at B1G then yes he would be seeded lower than Micic it’s not a similar situation to Martin/Nickal last year going into NCAA’s. I actually have faith inBo after his second performance against Valencia his match with Hall this weekend will be very telling even if he should lose that match depending on how he looked against Hall should tell where he’s at between the 3.

First off, the introduction of anything political on these threads is a serious indictment on the individual raising those political points. Either you're a child, an attention seeker, or simply a nuisance, it is seriously not welcomed here by most of us. If you would like to share your political sentiments, please find another board. This isn't "snowflakism" in response, but rather, a rational adult knowing that politics and your individual perspective is one of but 330 million unique perspectives, and carries no more, or no less, weight, than the others. Basically, it's insignificant, so stop.

Now... what is significant, is your opinion and POV on the wrestling matchups. I'd love to hear more about those, as it is the intention of the forum.

Keep it classy...

Couldn't agree more. This place should be an example of escapism from the daily inundation of politics being forced down our throats.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ill take McKenna over Lee. Call it a hunch. 

I'll take Hall, and Nickal in the dual more than likely but it'll be tight and I wouldnt be shocked if either went the Bucks' way. I think Nickal is more susceptible to a loss versus tOSU at any time. Myles and him have such a cool rivalry man - probably my second favorite next to Jack/Meredith. I want BoJo to beat Hall so bad, but I just cant see it happening in rec hall. Anyway, if he's only going to beat him one more time I'll pick it in March. 

As a Buck, I hope they send out Cassar, or even better Cutch. I'd take Moore by at least a major there. If they send out Rasheed, its going to be a scary match and I take Moore by Dec. 

Yes, Pletcher will likely sit against Micic. We all know why - sorry Tom. (Im a buckeye fan, but I also accept reality) If he does wrestle, Its a coin flip. Winner is my pick to get wrecked by Gross in the NCAA finals. Although, the result could obviously flip at Big Tens and/or nationals.

You are clearly an idiot. Tell you what, if Pletcher sits vs. Micic I will come on here, bash Ryan for seed protecting, apologize to you, claim you a genius, and I will never post on this board again. But, when Pletcher does wrestle you should come on here and apologize, and admit you are an idiot, and in the future point out to others that Tom Ryan and seed protection is a myth.

You are clearly an idiot. Tell you what, if Pletcher sits vs. Micic I will come on here, bash Ryan for seed protecting, apologize to you, claim you a genius, and I will never post on this board again. But, when Pletcher does wrestle you should come on here and apologize, and admit you are an idiot, and in the future point out to others that Tom Ryan and seed protection is a myth.

This sounds extremely fair... do it.  Both of you...  it would be the most rational thing seen on these boards in... well...  ever.

This sounds extremely fair... do it.  Both of you...  it would be the most rational thing seen on these boards in... well...  ever.

Yep, perfectly rational: Two tOSU fans disagree, which means that one must be an idiot who needs to go ahead and self immolate. 

I think he is saying that Sanderson will not use Nolf's injury as an excuse. 

Agree. Excuses are just not the style for the professor. IMO....In a long season of banging and hammering........Injuries are simply part and parcel of the overall deal.

Yep, perfectly rational: Two tOSU fans disagree, which means that one must be an idiot who needs to go ahead and self immolate. 

No... what I'm getting at is the public admission and guilt and the proverbial eating of the crow.  There's a LOT of internet bullies on these threads, and those who hide behind their attempts at satire and parody.  In the end, there's a lot of name calling, "you're stupid" accusations, etc. etc. etc.  It literally feels like I'm reading quips from the prequel to Idiocracy... pretty soon, we'll be slathering Brawndo on our mat burns while exclaiming the healing properties of electrolytes. 

My point is... members of this board need humility.  The homerism and fandom is dumb, especially when this board revolves around the predictions and prognostication of other's success, in a sport, that none of us most likely participate in any longer.