Sign in to follow this  
gimpeltf

Queens for a day!

I was wondering about this program earlier this week.

Is KC headed back to PA to run things in his terms? Other than being DII, I thought this job was almost dream-like for him, for many reasons he outlined in an interview I remember reading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interestingly, this came only four days after this: http://www.centredaily.com/sports/article197064554.html

Trained Zain? Yeah Ok.

Zain may have worked out there, but Scott Hughes had more to do with his development than the KC.

Pataky and Galloway we're his disciples.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Edited by cjc007

So he left in the middle of the season of his first year? Or is it only effective at the end of the season? Typically mid season departures are forced resignations but the AD didn't make it seem that way. Crazy that he just said Charlotte is going to be his permanent home and then he leaves four days later lol

So he left in the middle of the season of his first year? Or is it only effective at the end of the season? Typically mid season departures are forced resignations but the AD didn't make it seem that way. Crazy that he just said Charlotte is going to be his permanent home and then he leaves four days later lol

He isn't listed on the staff directory any longer.

The wording in both links makes me think he is staying in the area to coach. Does this mean a school is getting ready to announce the addition of a new program and wants a coach to recruit this post season? Or maybe he is opening a new training facility like he had in Pennsylvania now that he has made all the connections in the area?

I am just speculating here...

Trained Zain? Yeah Ok.

Zain may have worked out there, but Scott Hughes had more to do with his development than the KC.

You're wrong. Retherford practically lived at Chertows until halfway through high school when he and everyone else that age grows out of it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

You're wrong. Retherford practically lived at Chertows until halfway through high school when he and everyone else that age grows out of it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

He learned more from Hughes in one hour that 10 yrs with KC.

Why would he leave LM for Benton?

Quality over quantity.

Edited by cjc007

Sorry to hear things didn't work out at Queens. Perhaps he can go back and do some television work again.

As far as the house goes it looks great, but not sure how I feel about 28 inch counter tops. How much do you think it would cost to raise and replace 32 doors from 65 inches to 82 5/8? 

Trained Zain? Yeah Ok.

What paboom said. Even came up in a rather interesting conversation I had with Zain's dad and how much money, sacrifice, and so on, to pay for all of that. Chertow however didn't do much of the coaching. Chertow had a full time coach/camp guy do that. Name escapes me.

What paboom said. Even came up in a rather interesting conversation I had with Zain's dad and how much money, sacrifice, and so on, to pay for all of that. Chertow however didn't do much of the coaching. Chertow had a full time coach/camp guy do that. Name escapes me.

Ian Issael?

He learned more from Hughes in one hour that 10 yrs with KC.

Why would he leave LM for Benton?

Quality over quantity.

Nah, you just have issues with Chertow. I think is a jerk too. But Zain did come out of that operation. Chertow however didn't do the coaching, it was his assistant that ran the practices. Zain as a 13 year old was much like he is now, lots of motion and hand fighting on his feet and a hammer on top. Ca el probably gets a lot of the credit for where he is now.

Nah, you just have issues with Chertow. I think is a jerk too. But Zain did come out of that operation. Chertow however didn't do the coaching, it was his assistant that ran the practices. Zain as a 13 year old was much like he is now, lots of motion and hand fighting on his feet and a hammer on top. Ca el probably gets a lot of the credit for where he is now.

a KTG119 reading comprehension question....you mean Cael should get credit or does get credit he may not 'deserve'?

a KTG119 reading comprehension question....you mean Cael should get credit or does get credit he may not 'deserve'?

He should get the coaching credit for getting him to the next level. Zain obviously puts in the work.

never questioned Zain's work. it was your he's same as he was at 13 comment that threw me. like I said...KTG him don't read right sometimes.

The style of wrestling is the same, the technique and execution, along with that bow an arrow, are better with Zain. This is pretty much the case with all the guys I followed, camp coached, wrestled my kid, same tournaments, etc.... what they do now is similar to what they did then, just more maturity, more detail, and an additional go to move or two.

my guess....as gratifying as it may be to coach that kid with WWE aspirations to a .500 record at D2 level, that's not getting hyper driven parents to send $$$ to camps at the Ramada. / camp base in NC wasn't looking great.