Sign in to follow this  
dmm53

Aaron Brooks commits to . . .

Unreal. Iowa is sure to love this lol another cadet world champ heading to Penn State.. unreal. Great get for the nittany lions, congrats!

Pretty sure at an extremely late stage in the game Iowa had never even recruited him

Sanderson made Brooks a top priority. I believed months ago he would commit to Penn State.

PSU are actually looking like they’re going to get better. All of the depth coming in at the light weights with Nick Lee and now Brooks, Beard and Neville’s for the upper weights and Verkleeren and Berge to man the middle. The moment Wittlake backed out Brooks became a necessity and Cael got it done.

Really? You call people coach? I don't. Maybe it's a geographic thing, and it's more common in certain parts of the country.

I still call my kid's coaches "coach". But I guess I must be tryina getaway witsumpin. Lol.

Edited by TBar1977

I still call my kid's coaches "coach". But I guess I must be tryina getaway witsumpin. Lol.

Nah, that make sense if it's in front of your kids. I'm just picturing a small town where everybody calls the high school football coach, "coach" because they think they are still on the team.  

Edited by Billyhoyle

You are just angry that "Coach" Sanderson landed this cadet world champ Aaron Brooks, and doubly angry that I am happy about it. Two things you are angry at is a tad much for one nite.

Sweet dreams, Hemingway! Lolol.

Edited by TBar1977

Wow, fantastic get.   Cael just continues to land the blue chippers.      I agree with the earlier post which indicated a belief the team could be getting even better.    Where does this peak, 6 or 7  national champs on one squad?  If this gets to where they can dual the NCAA all stars and they can win that, We haven't seen a better team.  They will occupy the honor. 

please don't let your children know you think everything is about you.

Lol. But your posts, hammerhead, they are about me. Why is that? Cause you iz a dope.

I expected Brooks to commit to PSU, so why is that an issue with you, hammerhead? Aaron Brooks is from nearby Hagerstown, Maryland. His father was posting on the PSU msg. board. PSU has an opening at 184 after Bo Nickal graduates. Brooks is a stud who PSU was recruiting heavily. It made sense he'd end up at PSU. 

YOU, HAMMERHEAD, not me, YOU are the one making this about me. 

Edited by TBar1977

Its pathetic the way you call him coach sanderson so you can project yourself into the program.

This is a silly notion. "Coach" is his damn job title, lol. I believe calling him by his first name actually implies more of a personal relationship with someone of his status anyway, and we all call him by his first name here. 

If youre simply trolling, you got me. If not, there ya go.