tightwaist

Spencer Lee

My pick is Lee.  A ceiling that is so high I don't think the other strong contenders have that.  They obviously have high ceilings too, but Lee is one of those that come around once in a VERY LONG time. 

Lizak was beaten mentally last night as well.  Wrestling guys like Lee will do that to 90% of their opponents.

Didn’t we go through this a month ago? Then he lost? Then he ducked Rivera and went home?

Suriano all day. You know, the guy who majored the national champ as a true fresh.

Something tells me the P.A. worshippers would be singing a different tune had he stayed at PSU.

Didn’t we go through this a month ago? Then he lost? Then he ducked Rivera and went home?

Suriano all day. You know, the guy who majored the national champ as a true fresh.

Something tells me the P.A. worshippers would be singing a different tune had he stayed at PSU.

Either that or he's just getting better and better match by match. I'm rooting for Suriano because I've always liked him better. I predicted him winning NCAAs before the season started, but it doesn't mean I'm ruling out the possibility of Lee beating him and winning it all.

Sounds to me like an insecure NJ Homer not liking the threat of a PA kid beating his hero.

Either that or he's just getting better and better match by match. I'm rooting for Suriano because I've always liked him better. I predicted him winning NCAAs before the season started, but it doesn't mean I'm ruling out the possibility of Lee beating him and winning it all.

Sounds to me like an insecure NJ Homer not liking the threat of a PA kid beating his hero.

A. I’m a grown man, I don’t have heroes.

B. You’re a (presumably) grown man, who chose to put “fanboy” in his handle.

You’re creepy.

A. I’m a grown man, I don’t have heroes.

B. You’re a (presumably) grown man, who chose to put “fanboy” in his handle.

You’re creepy.

ManCryingwithMascarra.gif

But but but I'm a grown man!!

And and and I started 2 companies all on my own!!

and and and Spencer Lee is getting better!!

Waaaahhhhhh!!

And and and White men are suffering from so much oppression!!!

And and and everyone keeps making fun of NJ!!!

Waaahhhhh!!

You're a loser.

I’m sitting in a beautiful home in south Florida, looking at ranches online with my wife. We have it narrowed to 3-4 in Montana, two near Billings, another (I prefer) in cascade.

Yeah. Loser.

I’m sitting in a beautiful home in south Florida, looking at ranches online with my wife. We have it narrowed to 3-4 in Montana, two near Billings, another (I prefer) in cascade.

Yeah. Loser.

Good for you poster boy.

And you're still a loser.

Edited by BigTenFanboy

Close, but Suriano didn’t major the national champ as a true freshman and narrowly beat the runner-up 8-6, the same guy Lee just beat 15-0 as a true freshman.

Close, but Suriano didn’t major the national champ as a true freshman and narrowly beat the runner-up 8-6, the same guy Lee just beat 15-0 as a true freshman.

How’d suriano do vs Bresser, hours after Bresser beat Lee?

I appreciate you not charging rent for all the time I spend in your head, lol.

You can afford it. You remind everyone on here about your wealth. Over compensating much? Just have your accountant file it as a tax write off.

And as we speak Spencer Lee is still getting better.

Edited by BigTenFanboy

You can afford it. You remind everyone on here about your wealth. Over compensating much? Just have your accountant file it as a tax write off.

And as we speak Spencer Lee is still getting better.

Is that so? Please site examples moron. You’re the He/she flipping out on here, yet I’m overcompensating?

Lol. You’re priceless.

Look at meee look at meee! I'm so rich!!

You really should speak with someone. Be honest, how many restraining orders are held against you? Not including the roster of the PSU wrestling team?

You really should speak with someone. Be honest, how many restraining orders are held against you? Not including the roster of the PSU wrestling team?

Funny since I root for Rutgers most of the season.

My beef is not with NJ. Love the jersey shore. It's people like you I can't stand.

For those who want to talk wrestling and not act like grade schoolers...

Been watching Suriano all year and have seen some Lee and Nato matches.  I'm pulling for Suriano as I'm NJ but I feel he doesn't has enough in the toolbox to take on Lee.  Seems too one dimensional.  Whereas a Lee and Retherford are on another level.  See it Lee, Nato, Suriano or maybe Cruz feeling disrespected and getting into the top 3 but not 1.  I'd bet on Lee right now.

Feel like getting in the RU coaches ears saying aren't you scouting and bringing him along to take on his biggest challenges at b10 and NCAA?  The other thing, he's not working out with the best nor the best in his corner.

Still can't believe he left PSU.  That's like asking for a trade from the Yankees.  Same with McKenna.  To walk away from that degree....not like he's #1 in his weight.  Who am I to judge....

But I do hope Suriano adds to his arsenal.