tightwaist

Spencer Lee

Y

You are relying on the mean spirited nature of your opinions to draw the the support of other gross people......don't think its gonna happen. 

You are a dip Shi$...already happening,  Lee was supposed of dispose of the guy...why you lingering?  Hammer, you area real Putz! 

What do you mean?  Lee is supposed to be the best, especially around his mentors (says something about him)...arguably one of the best wrestlers entering college.  How goes it?  Pins or Tech Falls all the way?  Nope?  Hey, why did Lee hide at the...NW....but why?  Lee is a Me-First guy who wants the attention on him.  Thus the Iowa commit.  Nothing to do with TNT,,,just Lee.

After carefully using my Rosetta Stone for idiots, I think you are saying Lee is not as good as he or his mentors think he is. He also needs their approval for some reason and that makes him a bad person. Then you are not as impressed as others because he didn't tech and pin everyone. Finally you concluded that he is self centered, and that is why he is at Iowa. Is that about right?

Y

You are a dip Shi$...already happening, Lee was supposed of dispose of the guy...why you lingering? Hammer, you area real Putz!

This could be an amazing point, but I will never actually know what you are trying to say. Edited by russelscout

After carefully using my Rosetta Stone for idiots, I think you are saying Lee is not as good as he or his mentors think he is. He also needs their approval for some reason and that makes him a bad person. Then you are not as impressed as others because he didn't tech and pin everyone. Finally you concluded that he is self centered, and that is why he is at Iowa. Is that about right?

I think Lee was the best LW ever to bless the Iowa room from HS.  I think Lee wants to be a game changer--thus his signing with Iowa.  He doesn't care about PA, just his own legacy.  He lost--won't make a difference.  Hope your hero can grab some lungs...his weakness.  

I think Lee was the best LW ever to bless the Iowa room from HS. I think Lee wants to be a game changer--thus his signing with Iowa. He doesn't care about PA, just his own legacy. He lost--won't make a difference. Hope your hero can grab some lungs...his weakness.

Such a sad little man you are.

Define light weight? It could be argued that Lee is the best lightweight RECRUIT to bless any college wrestling room. Is that supposed to be a bad thing that Lee wants to be an individual and go his own way? I was unaware of the arbitrary obligation to go to a school in the state you came from. By saying he lost so he won't make a difference; what does that mean Joe? If everyone that has a loss makes no difference, you have some damn high standards. I also hope his lungs get better as the year goes along. As the #3 ranked guy having beat a former champ, a finalist, another AA and other highly ranked guys it has been a struggle. Imagine what he could do if he developed some lungs.

Plenty of evidence above as to why we shouldn't log in to the boards and post while completely $h!t faced. 

Lee is doing great.  Yes there was a huge lump early on, but as predicted he knocked off the #1 guy and he's cruising now.     B1G will be a huge event to see where he is in the pecking order headed to NCAA's and I expect to place near the top.    Seems like a great kid.  

I don't start many threads because I don't trust this forum to discuss. Maybe around NCAA's, when this board get less dumb. Or International forum. In a nutshell, in big matches if you can stop his shots, and deal with his underhooks, and get on top of him aggressively, he gets rattled. If you can use your core against his upper body he can also be slowed down. When he gets rattled he panics and gets sloppy and tired. Catchable or gives up points. Nolf, Joseph, Dake, U23 tech. Obviously you have to be elite to do this but Imars issues are a combination of the mental game and a static style that hasn't been developed. JB for example became great and not another Joe Williams when he got more of a wrestling style and not one or two moves only.

I like the post.  I'd read that topic too if you started one.    Imar is an interesting case here headed to the post season.    He goes in no longer the champ and he was pinned in his finals bout last season against a frosh.    Has he upped his game?   is there a mental issue there lingering (Penn state have his number)?   With Perry gone, has he gotten any better?   Joseph has.    Does he win 2 then doesn't win any his final 2 seasons?     And what about the others in the weight class?   Massa is outstanding.    The Jersey kid U23 champ might be a threat.     

That would be an interesting topic headed to the big dance.   Hope you start it.  

When Scott stays away from personal squabbles, he is a pretty astute analyst of the sport. Lee has lots of upside, the question will be how the Brands, et al develop it over the years. This season the 125 lb class is a pick a number from a hat situation.

Well B1G is in the books and Suriano didn't meet either Lee or Nato.   

Lee lost to Nato, (held to zero take downs again)  beat Rivera.   

Nato beat Lee, won his 4th Big 10 title.   Beat Lyzak again.   

Bresser is crusing

Cruz is looking very good.    Tons of questions remain.    

I might have the top seeds as  follows

1 Cruz

2 Suriano

3 Nato

4 Lee

Going forward in terms of power ranking I have Nato and Cruz dead even.   I have Lee next and a not 100% Suriano in at 4th.    If Suriano is completely recovered from illness, I have him as the top dog in the power ranking pecking order.     

Lee and Nato have now wrestled twice and Nato has made the adjustment (don't go down, avoid the take down).    I'm not going to divulge mat strategy for Lee, but it's pretty clear he needs  to be able to score offensive points.     Nato can and has taken him down.    

I never understood this. Who is in the Penn state room that could help him? Zain who weighs 24 pounds more than him? Nico left so who did he workout with?

The real question is if Suriano decided to transfer early his freshman year, does Lee stay on the PSU train? Of course Teasdale leaves then.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

What do you mean? Lee is supposed to be the best, especially around his mentors (says something about him)...arguably one of the best wrestlers entering college. How goes it? Pins or Tech Falls all the way? Nope? Hey, why did Lee hide at the...NW....but why? Lee is a Me-First guy who wants the attention on him. Thus the Iowa commit. Nothing to do with TNT,,,just Lee.

Ahhh...the PSU kiss of death.

I think Lee was the best LW ever to bless the Iowa room from HS. I think Lee wants to be a game changer--thus his signing with Iowa. He doesn't care about PA, just his own legacy. He lost--won't make a difference. Hope your hero can grab some lungs...his weakness.

The PSU kiss of death.